Chapter 5

A few days has passed since Halloween night and things have been pretty chill between Oscar and Lilo, but she sensed a change in Cesar so before school she had texted him to come to her place before. There was a knock on the door so she opened it to reveal Cesar in a wife beater and Dickies shorts with his socks up to his knees and vans. She pulled him inside.

"What's up with you?" Lilo asked, "you been acting weird,"

"I may or may not have kissed Olivia," Cesar rushed out.

"Cesar! Literally, what the actual fuck! Ruby is frickin' in love with her and I thought you liked Monse and I'm seriously so confused right now,"

"I'm so confused too! I didn't mean to! It kind of just happened, but I do like Monse like a lot," Cesar ran his hand through his hair multiple times.

"Oh my God," Lilo stood up and grabbed her backpack, "let's go to school and get today over with,"

The two went in her car and drove to the dreaded school and split up to make it to their first period. Classes were coming and going until it hit lunch so Lilo went to her locker and put her backpack away to relieve her back from carrying it. As she was walking she ran into Monse who looked irritated.

"Hey, Monse," Lilo looked at her with caution, "you good?"

"No. Olivia roped me into hanging out with her and Jasmine after school today," Monse threw her arms out, "can you please hang out with us today?"

Lilo groaned, "Monse, why would you do this to me?"

"Pretty please,"

"Fine. You're so fucking lucky that I like you," Lilo rolled her eyes.

Now it was 3:25 pm in Olivia's room with Jasmine going through her makeup. The other three girls were sitting on the bed watching as Jasmine violated almost every boundary known to man. Jasmine grabbed a stick of deodorant that belonged to Olivia and put it in her arm pits as well as her breasts.

"I didn't say you could do that," Olivia tried, but Jasmine ignored her.

She started going through Olivia's closet and saw a pair of panties, "oh, yes," she turned and showed it to the girls, "yo, what size are you?"

"Oh, honey, no," Olivia shook her head.

"Well, excuse me for touching the cherished chonies," Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"I think it's a pretty normal thing for people to not want you to touch their underwear," Monse said in an obvious tone.

"Well, not if you're besties. Monse, Lilo, I thought this bitch was really gonna cramp our style, but Jasmonlilovia has a really nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Jasmine grinned.

Lilo turned to Olivia, "I take no responsibility for this. You were properly warned weeks ago,"

"Everyone deserves a second chance," Olivia said.

"Mira, mira!" Jasmine's voice was heard, "yes, right? It's good, right?"

Monse had a disgusted look while Lilo and Olivia tried to hype her up and tell her that it was her choice.

"It looks a little tight," Monse said, causing Lilo and Olivia to whack her arm.

"Monse, you are the last one to be giving out fashion advice. Look at you in the doo-doo outfit. Do you have to be comfy all the time? Sometimes it's ok to leave your dignity at home," Jasmine said before turning to the mirror and saying, "pop them titties," verbatim.

Lilo did a little chuckle at Jasmine's rant to Monse.

"So, Olivia, how's it living with Ruby? He takes lots of showers?" Jasmine asks while still dancing.