The Village

Warning!

GO TO THE ACCOUNT @CoronaFighter  for announcements. This whole story is all rights reserved. In other words, this storyline and plot, along with the characters, are all copyrighted. Actually, this whole book is copyrighted, (except for the Minecraft game, of course, I am no Notch.) I do consider this book to be decent, packed with adventures and action, however, believe me, this is not written by a professional. It starts of quite bad, and it may seem boring, but as the book continues, an actually story starts to develop, and more characters are revealed. So please, keep reading. Feel free to comment and enjoy the book. And please, please, please, please, please warn me of any grammatical mistakes so I can make future readers have a more enjoyable time reading. And remember, every view and comment counts!

————————————————————————————————————Roman pressed the button on the back of his computer, and he teleported into the game. The sun rose, gleaming on the popular village where people came to buy their needs. There were hundreds of thousands of people in the town that came to buy stuff they needed. A person logged into Minecraft.

The world generated the terrain, and he spawned into Minecraft. He saw the village from a small distance, no more than 100 blocks or so. He looked into a pond where the reflection of his skin stared back at him. He continued walking to the village. He noticed there were a lot of people logged on, and they looked strange. It sank in, these weren't people, these were zombies! He quickly began walking to the village where he saw and picked up some gold coins on the ground. They felt cold against his hands, and they slid against each other as he ran to a safe part of the village. His heart sped up as he watched the zombies get closer to him, and as fast as a cheetah he used the coins to buy some food and water. He ran from the village and sat behind a tree, eating. As he ate, he saw something in the top corner of his field of vision. 

—Namir Joined the Game—

Namir walked up to Roman. "Roman!"

"Shhh! Don't attract the zombies." But it was too late. Hundreds of zombies were coming in from every direction, circling the two. Roman quickly splashed a swiftness potion on each other. They slipped past the zombies with seconds to spare.

"I tried to warn you!" Said Namir angrily.

"I know! But just come on. We're finding a shelter," Roman said. 

"Where exactly is this shelter?" Namir asked. Roman didn't answer. He just kept walking. Namir sighed and continued moving. He saw a shed in the distance.   

—Joon Joined the Game—

Joon asked,

"Where are we going? I'm confused."

"That makes two of us." Replied Namir. "I don't know where we are being led to."

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

"He wouldn't tell me, okay? Just calm down," replied Namir, annoyed.

"Okay, sorry. Okay, where are we going?''

"I just said I don't know!" Namir was annoyed of Joon's habit. Joon always acted as if Namir had the answer for every question he could think of. The two continued walking quietly. Though they hid their emotions, both were confused and scared of what would happen with this sudden zombie apocalypse. Then they were all gathered up in the shed, just waiting for an answer. Roman began to open his mouth, but fell to the floor in front of them.