The Cave

The  friends Roman, Christian, and Namir were in Minecraft. Entity 303 had left to start his own life. The three couldn't get out of Minecraft. All attempts to escape into the real world failed. They had gotten used to being inside of Minecraft. It wasn't very scary as it used to be. They had gotten used to the pain that was inflicted upon them by the monsters. The monsters that hated the very word "life." The monsters that wanted nothing more than to destroy the players of Minecraft. It was beginning to get boring. Nothing surprised them. Every slash of the poison filled claw of a spider didn't hurt. Every slash from the sharp claws of zombies didn't affect them. But it was going to get a lot more exciting within minutes. As they lay on their couch, they hear loud, strange. They look out the window to see hundreds, possibly thousands of blood thirsty mobs running towards them.

"What do we do? I can fight off that many mobs," asked Roman.

"I-I don't know," replied Namir. Roman then felt someone tapping on his shoulder. 

"Come on, Christian, knock it off," Roman said.

"What do you mean, 'knock it off,' I'm not doing anything," Christian replied. Roman turned around to see a tall man towering before him. 

"Who are you?" Asked Roman.

"That is not important. What is though is that I will help you. If you listen to me, I can help you escape all those mobs."

"We don't believe you," Namir and Roman said.

"Then very well," The guy said, his very being beginning to fade into nothing.

"Wait," Namir exclaimed, thinking. The man returned back to his opaque self. 

"What?" The man asked. "Have you changed your mind?"

"Give us a second, we'll  think about it," Roman replied.

"Let's take the chances and think. It's either him, or the thousands of mobs outside," Roman exclaimed.

"Well, okay," Namir said, "but don't make me regret this. I trust you,"

"Dude, you know I won't let you down, you know me."

"Mhm," Namir said sarcastically.

"We accept," Namir, Roman, and Christian said, turning back around to the man.

"Good," he replied, with a smile. "Very good."

They were already beginning to regret this as the man took the group over to a large waterfall. 

"There is a secret passage behind this water," he said. 

——————————————————————————————————————-

-The Following Text is From Namir's Point of View-

Hi, you know  me, I'm Namir. This is how I saw it all. As we entered the waterfall, water crashed against us. We all ran through it as fast as we could. Behind the waterfall was a large cave with a staircase going down. Roman took one step down, and started tumbling down it. I had to save him. We went down, but we slipped too. The wet stairs made us slip to the bottom. We got up though, searching for Roman. It was not easy in the damp cave, with pointy stones, and dead ends. It almost felt like a maze. it was terrible. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E, terrible. There was also a huge waterfall flowing down next to us. 

"Roman?!" I shouted. No answer. Then The Man turned and said to me,

"Where could he be?" 

"I don't know," I replied. We started going deeper into the cave. There was now a little light appearing through cracks in the cave's ceiling. I looked over to hear and see the rushing waterfall right next to us.