The Three Dungeons

They were in their house when suddenly their new dog was barking at their front door.

They got up and went up to their dog.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked. He noticed he was barking at the door, so he opened it, revealing a man.

"What are you here for?" Roman asked.

"Get the heck out of here!" Joon shouted.

"I'm informing you of a quest," the man said.

"Ok, what is it about?" Roman asked.

"Well, there are three dungeons and if you get the treasures of all three of the dungeons and return them to me, you shall get a prize!" The man replied.

They all whispered about if they should do it or not.

"It is worth the risk," Namir said to Joon and Roman. They all agreed.

"But what if it's a trick, though?" Whispered Joon.

"Yeah, but if he is lying, we can steal the treasure for ourselves and fight him off," Namir argued back.

"Well, let's do it!" Roman said,

"And even if it is a trap we could probably defeat him," Namir said.

"We accept!" Joon said to the man.

Then they went off with a map the man gave them. The first dungeon to be found was the Daring Dungeon. They went down the steps and pulled out their swords. In the dungeon, there were a group of strays. They were guarding the treasure. Roman, Joon, and Namir were surrounded by so many of them, they didn't know what to do.

The strays started to aim at them with their arrows and started shooting. Arrows were flying through the sky. Roman, Joon, and Namir started trying to dodge them, but they were shot at a lot. The friends all fell down hurt. Countless arrows stuck out their backs. Roman used his materials to make useful splash potions of harming and within seconds the whole dungeon was cleared of monsters. They saw in the back of the room there was the door to the treasure.

"He wasn't lying," Namir said. "The dungeon really does have treasure."

"Well, we still don't know if the guy is going to give us the prize in exchange for the treasure," Joon replied.

"Yeah, I guess," Namir said.

"Let's just go through the door," Roman exclaimed. They tried to open it, but it was locked.

"What?" Namir said, confused, "maybe we could make a key from the potions?" He exclaimed, anxiously trying to find a way they could unlock the door.

"Or maybe the materials we got from the strays could do something?" Joon suggested.

But all of the suggestions were in vain, because when they turned around, they saw a button behind them.

"Roman, push that button," Namir exclaimed.

"Ok," Roman replied.

He pushed the button. A room opened up and inside it was a chest. The chest contained a key. There was also some diamond armor. The armor up they had previously had on broke, so they put it on. They put it on. They went to the other door and opened it with the key. Inside it there was a riddle to be solved by the Riddle Master. The riddle was:

You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future

can never taint me. What am I? -The Riddle Master

They thought ... It must be the opposite of the future and could be created in the present and in the past, so they guessed it was past. They told the Riddle Master.

"Almost, but what happens in the past?"

"History!" They shouted.

"Yes." The riddle master said. "Here's the treasure. The golden comb. You rightfully deserve it." They took the golden comb and got out of the dungeon. Roman, Joon, and Namir looked on their map and found the next dungeon. The Doorway Dungeon. Like the last dungeon, they went down the steps and took out their swords. This time there were no monsters, just doors. Leaving the swords in their hands completely useless. They went through the first doorway that lead them to another room with more doors. They went through the third door this time. Like before they were brought to another room, and they went through the second and there was a sign that said fail. This time they went through the second, the first, and the third. There was a sign that said fail, again. Then they went through the third, the first, and the first, and there was a sign that said succeed. Suddenly, a hallway opened up, and they went down it. Then there was a room with grass ogres and fortune monsters. They attacked the monster until they were all gone. Then there was a locked door.

They also found a red stone torch on the wall.

They broke it, and it opened a secret room with the riddle master. He handed them the Riddle. 

The king did not have a queen, brothers, sisters, or children, so he didn't know who was going to inherit his kingdom. So he decided he would give all the kids of the kingdom seeds. Then after a few months he would see which child had the most beautiful plant and that's who would inherit kingdom. Then everybody had a beautiful plant except for one girl. Why did he decide to that girl?

"Can we have a clue?" Asked Roman

"Yes." Said the riddle master. "I forget it, but I have it written down on a piece of paper." Then he pulled out the hint and gave it to them.

Because he gave all the kids fake seeds, but the girl was the only one who was honest, and didn't put in real seeds.

"This is the answer, though," whispered Roman.

"Well, let's tell it to him. He doesn't know," said Joon. They cheated, and got the treasure. It was called the diamond point. They looked on the map and it was the last dungeon. It was called the Duty dungeon possibly the easiest to complete, but the oldest. They went into the dungeon and there was a whole bunch of monsters and a lot of iron. They could use the iron to make iron golems! They did and it defeated all the monsters. There were two more rooms like that, and they got through them. Then there was the locked door.

But there was no keyhole and it wouldn't open. They noticed a pressure plate on the floor and they stepped on it. They were teleported to a room with the riddle master.

"What's the riddle this time they asked?" They asked.

"It's what time of the day is spelled the same backwards and forwards?" The riddle master replied. They thought,

"Hey, can we have a piece of paper?" Asked Namir. They wrote down morning, evening, and noon. Morning didn't work. Evening didn't work. Noon didn't- no, Noon did work!

"NOON! IT'S NOON!" They all screamed.

"Yes," he said. He opened the door for them and they got the treasure that was called the greedy crystal. They went back to their treehouse, returned the treasures for the prize which was a free installation for a training room!

"WOW!" Namir said. And finally they all went to bed.