Herobrine

"Hey, Roman," Hobbes said, "My mom just texted me and said I have to go."

"Ok. Cya later." Roman said as he waved. 

"Hey, Roman," began Joon, smiling, "wanna go inside the computer?"

"Why not?" They pressed the button on the computer, and blue waves rushed past them as they teleported inside. 

"Ya' know, that always makes me feel dizzy," said Roman as he fell on the floor. They looked in front to see Abby. She waved at them, but she seemed kind of scared. No, not scared, nervous.

"I have something to say," said Abby, "I'm not really cut out for this, I'm all for a simple life."

"But we just met you!" They said.

"I know, I know, but that doesn't mean I can't visit you! I promise, I'll visit you every once and awhile."

"Yes!" said Roman.

She laughed. But hen she turned to Christian. 

"This is for you," she said as she kisses his cheek. Roman, Namir, and Joon look at each other, smile, and nod.

"Christian and Abby, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love-"

"Cut it out!" Screams Christian. They look around to find Abby running away with a red face. 

"I, I have something else to say," began Christian. "I couldn't agree more with Abby. I'm just a miner. I'm for a simple life. Also, I need to go get Abby after you embarrassed her. Plus, wild adventures are just not my thing. Believe me, I've had enough of those with Herobrine,"

"Wait, wha-"

"Um, anyways, 'cya," Christian cut off.

"Well, see you later!"

Christian chased after Abby. They kept watching, and saw them walk to Christian's base while holding hands.

"I wonder what they're doing," said Roman turning to Joon. They both smiled and whispered about them. Now it was back to just Namir, Roman, and Joon.

"What should we do, now?" Roman asked.

"Let's have dinner," Joon said.

"Yeah!" Namir, and Roman exclaimed.

"I'm starving! Should we just eat here in Minecraft, or should we teleport and eat in the real world?" Namir asked. "Let's eat in the game." Roman said. They went to the village and found a restaurant. After they ate their food, they went to their house and went inside the basement.

"Oh, that food was so good!" Namir exclaimed.

"I know!" Roman replied. They each jumped on their couch and watched T.V. in there basement, when they heard a strange noise.

"What was that?" Roman questioned.

"I don't know," replied Joon.

"It is starting to creep me out," Namir admitted.

"Ok, I'm going to try to find what it is," said Joon.

MEANWHILE, a man was running towards their house and he knocked at the door. They opened the door.

"Wha-," A bat slammed against their heads. They woke up in a wizard's castle

"I'm dreadfully sorry, but yes, I knocked you out. I know you wouldn't follow a random, shady old man. Anyways, you're here so I can tell you something."