The End

It started raining. The sky was fierce. It roared at them, every strike of lightning making them jump. Rain was pouring down, and they were soaked. Clouds ran across the night sky. It was then that they finally found and took shelter inside a village in the middle of the plains biome. They entered one of the unoccupied houses and all sat back on their beds, talking. 

"Where were you before you saved us from Herobrine, Christian?" Asked Roman.

"Well, when I was banished away by Herobrine because I took the OP sword, I was trapped in a world called the Soul Realm. I had the sword tight in my hands, in front of me for protection. I was sweating. The Soul Realm is just a never-ending flat plain, with complete darkness. But I saw a light up ahead. I ran towards it. I saw a door, and decided to slash at it with my sword. I only made a few scratches on it. But then I took out some TNT from my inventory. I threw it at the door, and it got demolished. The explosion sent me flying back, but I got up and went into through it. When I went in, I was teleported to a cliff. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down, and I saw you guys fighting Herobrine, so I shot him in the face."

"Wow. What a story," Roman Exclaimed.

Christian then said,

"Yes, I know it is. But Herobrine is not a bad person. As you remember, there was a thing called the Eversource that herobrine took. He was overwhelmed with extreme power, so sadly, he became evil. But we could get hold of the Eversource and take it out of herobrine. Then put the Everysource far, far away and then Herobrine will be our friend! But . . . the thing is . . . I don't really know how to."

"Oh, it's simple. In my spellbook, there is a spell where it can remove magic from a being," said Roman.

"DUCK!" Namir screamed.

Herobrine came out of nowhere, flying into their house. A strong wind passes them as he zipped over them.

Then, when they least expected it, Herobrine threw a sword towards Roman and Namir. Christian came up to Herobrine and said,

"Wait! Herobrine, please stop-"

Herobrine ignored him and punched him in the face.
Namir and Roman ate golden apples, both increasing their health and giving them saturation. Roman then casted the spell from the spellbook, and a beam of light came out of his hand, but it didn't affect Herobrine once so ever. I said,

"Hey, maybe if we work together, we can take the Eversource out of him. How do you cast the spell."

"Oh, all you have to do is say the words, Ra Cashtenden dees Majik out da. It's words of an ancient language meaning, I cast this spell on you."

"Ra Cashtenden dees Majik out da," Namir muttered. 

So we worked together. Roman and I had beams of light flashing from out hands. Christian watched in amazement.

"Oh my god," Christian said. "That's awesome."

Herobrine fell down.

"Oh-oh my gosh," Herobrine said. "What happened?"

"We took the eversource out of you," Christian said, towering over him. Christian ran over and hugged him. 

"It's been a long time, my friend," began Herobrine, "a long time."

"Now," Roman said, "we gotta get rid of this horrible, disgusting thing. Let's bring this thing to where it belongs."

Roman had it kept in a jar, so it wouldn't be absorbed by the others. Christian led the way to where Herobrine and Christian found the Eversource.

"Here. This is where me and Herobrine originally found it."

"Yep," Herobrine said.

"Hey, shouldn't we destroy it instead of just putting it here?" Namir asked. 

"Or maybe we could all absorb part of the Eversource," suggested Herobrine. 

"How about we just keep it, we need some time to think about it. They went all the way back to their Minecraft house, and they began teleporting out of the game. 

"Come, Brine!" Scream Christian. 

"I-I can't!" 

"NO!" Christian Screamed. But it was too late. They had already been teleported out of the computer. Roman looked at the computer screen, and saw Herobrine began to open the lid of the jar, contains the Eversource. Then, Namir's elbow accidentally nudged the button the back of their computer. The familiar whoosh sound entered their ears when they began teleporting back inside, as they watched Herobrine absorb the Eversource. 

                                  The End