The Temple

Roman woke up to the absence of Abby and Christian in his house. He went up to Azula. 

"Where are they?" He asked.

"I have no idea," replied Azula. Just then, Namir burst through the door. 

"Oh my gosh," he said. 

"Namir!" Began Roman. "Where have you been for the past month?"

"I went on several wild adventures. Do you want me to tell you one?"

"Yes," both Azula and Roman said. They crowded around Namir as he told the story. They stayed silent as he began. 

"After we went on the Three Dungeons adventure, we had been installing a training room.

'Joon, did the people come in for the training room installation?' Roman asked.

'Yes.' Joon replied. 'They're already on the job. For a couple of hours now.'

'Hey, Namir, I bet you can't get the dog to jump higher,' said Roman as he turned to me.

"Is that a bet I hear?' Me and Roman run to the dog.

'Ok, guys, you've been doing this dumb dog bet for a couple of hours now. Come see the training room,' said Joon. Roman and me agreed. We walked over in amazement.

'Wow, it looks so good.' I said.

'They asked me which kind of training room we wanted, and I said diamond,' Joon replied back.

'I don't like the look of all the diamond blocks,' said Roman.

'Who asked you!' Said Joon.

'Ok!' Roman replied, 'didn't know sensitive Sammy was here,'

'Half brain! Also, what does sensitive Sammy mean,'

'I don't know . . .'

'We still need to get out of Minecraft,' I reminded them.

'Yeah!' Joon said. 'As if we forgot.'

'What do we need to do, so we can get out?' I asked.

'I don't know, but we'll probably know it when we see it,' replied Roman.

We looked around and I pulled up our carpet.

'Hm, I don't remember this being here,' I thought, as I saw a secret trap door under it. 

I was about to tell the rest of the group about it, but the trap door opened up beneath my feet. I fell down to the bottom of the whole, and luckily, I fell in water. I walked down the hallway with torch in hand. I came up to a chest. I lifted up the heavy top and revealed a key.

'Look at this key,' I said to myself, as I held it out. 'Now where do we put it in?' I couldn't talk long though, because within seconds I got  teleported into the middle of a giant arena. I was surrounded by gladiator ghosts, cornering me.

'What is happening?' I asked. I jumped into battle. My diamond armor I got from the dungeon shielded me greatly as I fought the gladiators. After a couple of minutes all the gladiators were gone, and it left a large empty wall around me. As I scanned the walls, I spotted a keyhole. I put in the key and turned it. Click. Then I saw nothing but waving particles. Soon I reappeared in front of a cave. I entered it and looked around. A winding hallway appeared in the distance. I walked through the hallway and saw a gleaming sword in a stone. I found a red portal. When I entered it I began sweating. It was very hot. But I reappeared in front of a Temple. 

I walked up the cold stone stairs with regrets coming there. Inside were a pack of mutant zombies. I attacked them, and the zombies fell down.

'Wow. That was easy,' I said as I walked away. But they came back up, and punched me and my health dropped to 10. But I built up the courage and fought the pack. After about some time I had killed them all. Then I walked down another stairway where I found the riddle master. He started speaking.

'Here is the Riddle.' He then handed it to me. He also handed me a map. The Riddle read:

What is round on both sides and says "hi" in the middle? 

They thought of everything that was round. I could only think of Ohio and it was round on both sides because of the O's. I looked on the map and there was a village called Ohio. I exited the temple and ventured to the village. Near it I found a temple, and I in it. There was a sign on the outside. 

The Temple

I went through the temple to find a whole pack of wild beasts. I attacked them until no more remained. I kept on walking through the temple and found a maze. I walked through it, but I couldn't find the end, I kept ending up at what seemed to be 100's of dead ends. Within minutes I found the end. There was the riddle master. He was holding out a potion of invisibility.

'Take these,' he said, "it turns you invisible." I took the potion. 

Then he took out a pair of spectacles.

"These allow you to see things that you usually wouldn't see.'

So I  took the pair of spectacles as well and the riddle master disappeared. The room was completely blank, but when I put on the spectacles, I saw a door. I took them off and the door disappeared. I put the spectacles back on and they saw the door again.

'Wow, this is pretty cool,' I said. I opened the door and found a pack of mad wizards.

I quickly drank the potion of invisibility. I was not seen by a single wizard and once I got through the crowd, I found a door. I opened the second door, and it had a chest. Inside was a bucket of milk and an enchanted diamond sword. I drank the milk so the invisibility effect faded off, and I took the sword and went through the exit. I battled tons of monsters after and ventured very long, but today was the day I got back to my home." 

"Wow, that was a great story!" Roman said. Azula agreed. 

"Hey, who are you anyway," he said to Azula. 

"Oh, I'm Azula. I'm Christian's girlfriend."

"I though Christian's girlfriend was Abby. And I thought Christian was dead!" Said Namir, confused. 

"Well, he still alive. And he had two girlfriends now. I'm Abby's sister."

"Oh, ok," said Namir, slightly uncomfortable. They were about to go back to sleep but it was morning. The sunlight sank in through the windows, and they all sat on the couch together.