...cancel other plans

Akk POV

It's rare for my friends and I to hangout after the Hotel Stars Project ended

It's rare for my friends and I to hangout after the Hotel Stars Project ended. We were all deemed green professionals and were expected to continue our training to be true professionals. But since we all have our own plans, we all went our seperate ways.

Toey was accepted as an apprentice to a famous chef specializing in French cuisine. Kin and Pong, who are still together, joined the same hotel as guest relations staff. Tone, my bestfriend, was able to secure a position in a cruise ship as a chef. As for me, I opted to take my Masters in Hospitality so I can pursue my dream of becoming a successful hotelier.

Tonight, the three stooges: Toey, Kin, and Pong will raid my house because for some great fortune, our day off aligned. We will be watching a series and just hangout. Catch up. Too bad Tone was...

*ding dong*

That's probably them.

"Hi Akkkkkkkkk!!!" The couple exclaimed in unison. It hurt my ear.

"Gosh! My ears hurt you two! Can you keep it down? We have neighbors you know!" I gave them twin slaps on their foreheads.

"Hey! No need for violence!" Kin retorted as Pong massaged the spot where I hit him. They entered the door grunting, snacks on hand, leaving Toey outside.

"You look..." Toey stopped and looked at me from head to toe. "...thin. Are you alright?"

"Yes. I just have all nighters because I have a heavy academic load." I replied.

"Hmmmmm..." he stared at me intently.  But retracted and just walked by me. "...studies huh? Whatever you say Akk." Leaving me confused.

I closed the door and followed my friends in the living room. "So what are we going to watch tonight?" I asked while ransacking the things they brought.

"We'll be continuing the 2 Moons the Series marathon. We're at the part where Beam has gone MIA." Kin answered, tearing a pack of seaweed snack to munch on.

"2 Moons? What's that?" I wondered out loud.

"You would've known if you hadn't bailed on us last minute last time. You should've seen Ming's awesome Muai Thai performance!" Pong excitely narrated, grabbing a piece of Kin's snack at the same time.

"I told you I forgot that had something to do that time!" I reasoned out.

"Uhuh! And what was it exactly Akk? You haven't told us what was too important that you cancelled on us last minute." Toey raised with his arms crossed. Woah. He means business.

xoxo

🎶They don't cancel other plans🎶

Flashback

"I'm on my way, I just bought snacks at a convenience store." I said to Kin on the phone. "Yeah yeah I'm coming. Don't start the show without me!" I hang up and made large strides towards my car. But before I even opened the car door, my phone rang again.