...call in the middle of the night

Akk POV

We continued with our marathon until we finished the second book of the series. The last scene was intense because Phana and Wayo did the dirty in one of the Faculty of Medicine's comfort room! Talk about risky deeds! And Phana gave a fellatio to Wayo!

I was mindblown!

The Great Phana? Giving a blowjob? Seriously! I couldn't wrap my head around that scene! But I guess it just shows how much Phana loves Wayo.

"See? Even the tops give blowjobs to bottoms, Pong." Kin argued.

"It's still a matter of preference! It's not a rule!" Pong countered.

"You don't need to be shy! It's a normal thing between male lovers." Kin retorted.

"Still no! Never!" Pong exclaimed dismissively.

"Why? Do you enjoy giving blow--"

"Hey stop that!!!" I cut Kin before he completed the word. "We don't NEED to hear about your sex life here!"

Like fuck! Who would like to hear their friends dirty deeds? Not me for sure! "Besides! Toey can hear your conversation, you nimbwits!"

They froze upon hearing Toey's name. He's unofficially our little prince since he's the youngest. Though he did a lot of nefarious things during the Hotel Stars project, but it's more mischievous than evil so it's not so bad.

They turned to Toey's direction and found him passed out in the single couch.

They were relieved to find him sleeping and was not able to listen in their bickering

"Whew! That was close!" Kin sighed in relief.

"Sorry Akk." My friend was blushing, probably embarassed that I had to hear them talking about sex.

"Nevermind! But could you help me carry bring Toey to my room? It's better if he lies properly. We'll also get extra pillows and blankets for you." Kin and Pong usually sleeps in the living room when they spend the night here.

Kin nodded and ceded to my request. "Upsie daisy!"

All three of us, with Toey in tow, trooped to my room. Kin gently placed Toey gently on my bed, careful not to wake him. Pong on the other hand, tucked our little prince under the comforter.

 Pong on the other hand, tucked our little prince under the comforter