Identity revealed part 2

A/N- So here's part 2. Again I'm sorry if this is bad.

***

Tony POV

I wake up and look at the clock next to my bed, I get up and get dressed. Today Pete has a field trip to the Avengers tower.

I go to Peter's room and gently wake him up, "Hey bud, you got to wake up, you have the field trip today, remember".

***

Peter POV

I woke up and my dad reminded me that today's the day of the field trip. I got up and went to my bathroom, I took a shower and put on some grey jeans, a blue hoodie and my blue and white high top Vans.

I grabbed my bag, went downstairs and ate a bowl of Cheerios. "Happy's waiting for you downstairs, bud.", "Thanks dad. See you later!"

"Hey Happy", "Hey kid", Happy says.

{Time skip because I can}

***

Peter POV

I walked up to where the bus was waiting and handed my teacher the permission slip. He looked at me weirdly and I just walked to the back of the bus to where MJ and Ned were sitting. "Hey loser, you looking forward to the trip", MJ says, "Hey MJ, nope, not at all".

"HEY PENIS, YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING EXPOSED??", I hear Flash yell, so I just ignore him, grab my earphones and listen to some music.

{Another time skip, because this will become way too long lmao}

***

Peter POV

We get off the bus and everyone except me and MJ are looking at the tower in awe. Me because I live here and MJ because she's reading a book.

We went inside the tower and everyone looked around with wide eyes. Mr Gillies went to the desk and got our tour guide. "Hello everyone, my name is Luca and I'm your tour guide today.", she looked trough the crowd of kids and when she spotted me she immediately stood a little straighter and shot me a smile, I smiled back and she continued.

"Okay, so everyone here has a badge and so do visitors, though their badges only have temporary access. There are different levels, going from 1 to 11, 1 being the lowest level and 11 the highest.", she looked at me as though she was looking for approval on her explanation, so I just nodded to her.

"What do the levels stand for?", was asked by Abe. "The levels stand for the amount of clearance the person gets and who gets access with that badge. Level 1 is for visitors, 2 for press, 3 is for low level interns, levels 4 to 6 are for mid-level interns, 7 for cleaners, 8 for high level interns, level 9 for the Avengers' family and two other people, 10 for the Avengers and finally level 11 is for Tony Stark himself and everyone that means a lot to him, like Pepper Potts, colonel James Rhodes and one other person.", says Luca

"Now come up to the front to get your badge.", Luca says, "Peter, Ned and MJ, you've got your own, right?", she asks, "Yeah Luca, got it right here.", we say.

"You now have to scan your badge, like so.", Luca says while she puts her badge against the scanner, "Luca Smith, level 8, high level intern, welcome back Luca", a robotic voice appears. Everyone except Ned, MJ and I jumps at the sudden voice. "That's FRIDAY, Tony Stark's AI", Luca explains, "Now everyone scan your badge and come stand next to me.".

"I want to go first!!", I hear Flash say, "Visitor, level 1, welcome visitor.", FRIDAY says. I look at Flash's face and see that he's disappointed that FRIDAY didn't say his name. Then it's MJ's turn to scan her badge. "MJ, level 9, Pepper Potts' personal intern, welcome back MJ", FRIDAY says in a very friendly voice, "Hey FRI", MJ replies. "Ned Leeds, level 9, Bruce Banner's personal intern, welcome back Ned", FRIDAY says in the same friendly voice, and I see the confused looks on everyone's faces. Then I realise that FRI is going to say my real name, and I curse to myself. "Peter Stark, level 11, welcome back Peter, you're back early shall I announce your arrival to Mr Stark?", she asks me in the same friendly voice I've heard for as long as we have FRIDAY, "Hey FRI, yeah I'm on a field trip here and no he already knows I'm here.", "Okay, have fun.", she says.