Last day

A/N- Here we are, finally a new one shot. My mental health is definitely not good and it's affecting everything around me. I am behind on a lot of schoolwork and it's really affecting me and everything. I'll try to publish more frequently but no promises.

***

***

Trigger-warning: anxiety, eating disorder, depression, self-harm, suicide.

***

***

Summary: Peter has been depressed for over 5 years. He self-harms and one day he decides to end it all.

***

***

Peter POV

The minute I woke up all the thoughts that left me last night came crashing back. It is overwhelming to say the least. I can't continue to live like this.

Yeah, I now have an amazing family and yeah, my life has been a little better ever since Tony adopted me. I just can't help but absolutely despise myself. I hate everything about me, I hate how fat I am, I hate how ugly I am, I hate the destructive thoughts that flood my mind, I hate the scars on my arms, I hate how my whole family is dead. My mum and dad, my aunt and uncle. Everyone.

I deserve everything I do to myself and everything people do to me. You see, I am bullied and I also self-harm. I also don't eat, because I am so fat.

No-one knows that I have depression (I was diagnosed with depression when May was still alive), a severe anxiety disorder (I was, once again, diagnosed with it when May was still alive) and an eating disorder.

I heard someone walk up to my room and was quick to wipe away the tears that had fallen. I rolled over so my back was facing the door, pulled down my sleeves and I pretended to be asleep.

My door opened and I heard the familiar breathing pattern of Tony.

"Hey Petey, it's time to wake up." I heard Tony say and I rolled over with a small smile on my face.

"Goodmorning"

"G'morning, you ready for a lazy day in?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, give me a moment to take a shower and get dressed." I say whilst getting up.

"Okay, what do you want for breakfast?" He asks walking over to me and giving me a hug.

I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his chest.

"Pancakes, please."

"Alright buddy, pancakes it is." He says kissing the top of my head and walking out of my room.

I grab some sweatpants and a hoodie and I walk into my bathroom. As soon as I walk in I lock the door, grab a towel and a little box which holds my razors. I turn on the water and step in the shower. I grab my razor and slice into my skin, which is still a little sensitive after last night. When I have 15 cuts on my left arm I switch to my right. When I put away the blade I have 15 cuts on my left arm and 10 on my right arm. I clean my hair and finish up in the shower.

The moment I step out cold air hits both my face and the cuts. I walk over to the sink and start to clean my cuts. The moment the water hits my cuts I wince a little. I quickly clean my cuts and bandage them. I put on my sweatpants and my hoodie and clean up all the blood.

-

I walk into the kitchen and greet everyone. Tony comes up to me, hugs me and hands me a plate filled with pancakes. I look at them and I can feel myself starting to feel sick. I plaster a smile on my face and thank him.