A superhero family

A/N- this one goes out to you Boo. I'm sorry for the people that cried due to the previous chapter.

***

***

Summary: this is just some Avengers fluff.

***

***

***

Peter POV

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains. I looked at the clock next to my bed and saw that it's 8:30 am. At first I didn't want to get up but then I remembered my family and I are going to have a family day.

I got out of bed and took a shower. When I got out I put on some black joggers and a navy MIT jumper which belonged to my dad.

~

I went downstairs and saw that everyone was already sitting there having breakfast. My dad walked up to me and gave me a hug, "Hey bud, you ready for today?" "Definitely, Dad!!" "Here Petey, have some pancakes," my uncle Bucky says. "Thanks," I say as I sit in between my aunt Nat and uncle Loki.

***

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE AMAZING TOM HOLLAND}

***

Tony POV

After breakfast we let Peter decide what he wanted to do today, "Hey, Underoos, you can decide what we're going to do today." "Cooool! I want to play videogames and watch movies like Star Wars and Harry Potter!", Peter says while high-fiving Nat, Bucky and Sam. "Can't we watch the Hunger Games??", I hear Clint whine. "No whining, Katniss, it's Peter's turn to decide what we do, not yours," I say as Peter, Nat, Steve and I walk to the couch. "Ughh, fine.", Clint says and he gulps when he sees Nat's glare.

Third person POV

The Avengers are having a blast playing videogames like Mario Kart and Peter and Loki keep winning. After the videogames it's 4:45 pm and they decide to watch some movies and Sam goes to make some popcorn.

They watch Star Wars and around 6:30 pm they are all hungry and decide to order some pizza.

***

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ONE AND ONLY TOM HIDDLESTON}

***

Nat POV

The pizza arrived and we all ate while watching Star Wars. Peter was snuggled against Tony's side and everyone was sitting on ouches and chairs. Some were snuggled together and some weren't. I was sitting next to Tony and Clint with my legs over Clint's legs.

~

Around 11:30 pm, Peter had fallen asleep against Tony and I poked Tony. "What do you want, Nat?", he whisper-shouted at me, "Your son is asleep," I say as he looks down and smiles.

Tony POV

I looked down, saw that Peter was asleep and I picked him up. Everyone looked at me and I told them I would be back in a minute. I walked to Peter's room and put him in his bed.

"I love you dad", I hear Peter mumble, "Love you too Bud," I say as I kiss his forehead.

***

***

***

***

A/N- hope you guys liked this.

**

**

~ x M