Sensory overload

A/N- Quarantine is melting my brain.

***

***

Summary: Peter has a field trip to the Avengers Tower but he isn't allowed to go.

***

***

***

Peter POV

I'm currently in my last class for today, chemistry, and I can't wait to go home and help my dad in the lab. "Alright, I want you guys to stay behind for a little bit because I have an announcement to make!" I hear my teacher, Mr Black, say right as the bell went. Everyone, including me, groaned, "We're going on a field trip tomorrow and the location is going to be told on the way there!! I want you to come grab a permission slip before leaving to classroom. Remember to hand it in before going on the bus tomorrow, no permission slip means no field trip"

I'm the last to grab a permission slip and my teacher says, "Actually Peter, you can't go seeing as you have been absent to many times.", I groan and pretty much race down to my locker. When I say goodbye to Ned I walked outside and got into the car in which Happy was waiting for me.

~

I walked into the common room and flopped onto the couch as soon as I was in the penthouse. "Hey Bud, how was school?", I hear my dad ask and I just push my face further into the pillow and groan. "That bad?" "No, it's just my class has a field trip tomorrow and I can't go because I've been absent to many times.." "Where was the field trip?" "I don't know! I would've liked to go on the tour.", my dad just smiled and gave me a hug. "You can stay home tomorrow if you want?", my dad offered and I hummed in response.

***

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE AUTHOR BEHIND THIS BOOK WHO IS SLIGHTLY LOSING HER MIND}

***

Peter POV

I woke up at 8 am and got dressed into my black hoodie and grey sweatpants. I went to the kitchen and saw uncle Steve making his amazing pancakes and my dad and aunt Nat sitting at the bar munching away. "Morning guys", I say and my dad stands up to give me a hug. "Morning Pete", Steve and Nat said in unison. Then all the other Avengers came in and choruses of "Morning" where heard as everyone sat down and began eating Steve's pancakes.

"Hey bud, how about we go work in the lab today??", my dad asks me, "Sure dad!", I say and me and my dad walk down to the lab.

~

Ned POV

I'm really bummed about the fact Peter can't go on the trip. I sit on the bus in front of MJ as I text Peter.

-

Chat: Peter, MJ and Ned

Ned: Hey Peter, we're really bummed you can't go on the trip..

Peter: Hey man it's okay, my dad said I could spend the day at home so it's cool.

Ned: OMG you're so lucky!!

MJ: Hey Loser, sorry you can't come on the trip.

Peter: It's okay, MJ

MJ: 😊

-

"Alright, we're going to THE AVENGERS TOWER!!!", cheers were heard throughout the entire bus and me and MJ gave each other a look saying 'Peter is fucked'

~

We arrive at the tower and everyone except MJ looks at the tower in awe. We walked inside and Mr Black walked up to the reception, "Hi we are here for the 9 am tour for Midtown High" "Yes, hello, I will get your tour guide and then you will start your tour", the lady behind the desk said.