I live here

A/N- On my first day back at school my knee got dislocated. What a great way to start the new schoolyear. I've also got a project due September 21st and I have no idea what the fuck I have to do. I'm also getting really annoyed at my school, the first day they said we wouldn't get much homework. Meanwhile I'm drowning in homework. At this rate, I'm going to die somewhere in the next three weeks, I just know it. Anyways, enough about me, enjoy this one shot.

***

***

Summary: Peter has an overnight fieldtrip with his class.

***

***

Peter POV

"We're going on an overnight fieldtrip to Stark Tower next week!!" my teacher exclaims happily, proud to get such an opportunity.

I groan rather loudly and the whole class stares at me.

"What's wrong Peter?" Mr Vega asks me.

"HE'S SCARED OF GETTING EXPOSED FOR HIS FAKE INTERNSHIP!!" Flash yells from the front of the class.

"Flash stop talking, you lower the IQ of the whole street" MJ retorts from behind me and I hear half of the class snort or just laugh quietly.

"Nothing's wrong sir." I plaster a fake smile on my face and get up when the bell rings.

-

"Hey Hap" I say as I get in the car.

"Hey kid, how was school?"

"It was fine." I exclaim with a groan.

"You sure?" Happy asks rather concerned.

"Ya Hap, I'm sure" I plaster another fake smile on my face and look out the window.

-

{TIME SKIP CUZ I'M A LAZY FUCKER AND BECAUSE I AM TIRED AF}

-

Peter POV

As soon as I wake up all I want to do is either die or just go back to sleep. I can't do either one because if I die my family will kill me and if I go back to sleep my dad will throw a bucket of ice cold water over my head.

I take a quick shower and put on a black supreme hoodie, black jeans and my high top classic Vans. I grab my bag and duffel bag and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey Petey, you want some eggs?" Dad asks when I walk in.

"G'morning, yeah sure" I sit down and eat the eggs dad places in front of me.

I finish eating and look at the clock, I have to go.

"I have to go to school, see ya later dad!" I say whilst walking to the elevator.

"Have fun at school bud" dad says while the doors close. You see I haven't told anyone except mum about the field trip to avoid them embarrassing me. I'm actually surprised no-one found the permission slip, I hid it after I had mum sign it but I really thought maybe Nat would've found it. Oh well.

-

I hand my permission slip to my teacher and go sit next to Ned. I see the weird look he gives me but I just ignore it.

"Hey dude, you excited?" Ned asks overly excited even though he's been to the tower before.

"Ok Ned, one no I am not you know since I live there. And two, you've been to the tower before."

"Yeah I know, but I never went on a tour or something like that."

"Ugh fine"

"Hey loser" I hear MJ say from behind me. I turn around and send her a smile.