Happy birthday

A/N- Today is my birthday so I thought let's do a birthday one shot.

***

***

Summary: it's Tony's birthday and Peter has no idea what he could get for his dad's birthday.

***

***

***

Third person POV

It is Tony's birthday in a week, May 29th. Peter doesn't have any idea what to get the billionaire.

~

Peter POV

It's my dad's birthday in a week. I still haven't the slightest idea of what to get him. What do you get a billionaire who can buy himself whatever he wants?

"A watch? No he already has a lot of those. A car? Same as the watches. UGH.", I say while flopping on my bed. I continue thinking of things to get my dad when I hear a knock on my door, "COME IN" I shout to the person behind the door. "Hey ребенок паук, what are you doing?" "Hey мама паук, I'm just thinking about what to get dad for his birthday." "Oh okay, well what've you come up with so far?" "Basically nothing, everything I think of is either not something dad would want or it's something he already has too much of. I mean what do you get a billionaire for his birthday?!", I sigh exasperated, "Well, Pete I'm sure you'll think of something.", Nat says while walking out of my room, I shout an alright then while she's walking away.

~

{OKAY YEAH I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO WRITE SO HERE'S A TIME SKIP}

~

The day before Tony's birthday

-

Peter POV

Okay it's my dad's birthday tomorrow, I am just wrapping the present I got him when my uncle Bucky pops into my room. "Hey Pete, you got a present for Tony? Nat said you didn't know what to get him" "Hey uncle Bucky , yeah I do." "That's great buddy, dinner's ready, you coming?" "Yeah I'll be right there." "Alright see you in a bit."

~

I walk into the kitchen and the smell of pizza surrounds me. "YES PIZZA!", I yell and everyone around me laughs as I sit down and we start eating.

~

The day of Tony's birthday

-

Third Person POV

Today is Tony Stark's birthday and Peter decided to wake up early and make his dad some breakfast.

~

Peter POV

"Good morning Peter, it is currently 8:45 am. I suggest you wake up if you want to make that breakfast for Boss.", FRIDAY says as I wake up. I take a quick shower and get dressed into my black joggers and dark grey Star Wars shirt. I walk into the kitchen, "FRI what time is it right now?" "It is currently 9:00 am", I say my thanks and start making some breakfast for my dad. I run to my room and grab the present I got my dad, I run back to the kitchen and grab the breakfast I prepared.

I walk to my parents room and knock on the door, "Come in", I hear the sleepy voice of my dad say and I walk into the room while singing happy birthday. I see the smile on my dad's face when I walk towards him and I put the tray on his lap when he sits up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!", I kind of shout while giving my dad a hug, meanwhile my mum is sitting next to my dad looking at us with a smile on her face. "Thank you Petey", my dad says while hugging me back.

"Here's your present", I say while grabbing the present off the tray and handing it to my dad. He takes it and unwraps the present, it's a framed photo of my dad and me being silly. "Aww Bud, thank you for this!"

My dad hugs me again and I lie down in between my parents when my mum tells me to do so.

~

Third person POV

You could say the Starks are one happy family.

***

***

***

***

A/N- So I hope you enjoyed this. The present idea was all Spidersoning so thank you boo!

**

**

~ x M