[10]

"C-Changbin hyung. I-it tickles." Felix giggled out. Changbin continued to kiss his neck and blow raspberry in it. He's gotten better with his hunger and feeding. Only drinks from the blood bags or animal blood. The only time his fangs come out is when Felix's is being a tease or something or one is trying to hurt Felix.

Changbin pushed Felix to the bed as he laughed. Changbin kissed his neck as he felt Felix's nails sink into his shoulders and back. Changbin pulled back and smiled at Felix.

"You're beautiful, love." Changbin said softly. Felix felt his heart flutter as his face became pink. "That's not fair. You can't blush I can't tease you." Felix whined. Changbin chuckled and kissed his lips softly. "I like when I see you blush. Make me want to eat you up." Changbin said playfully. Felix giggled and hugged Changbin close. It was one of those days were they just yearned for each other's touch.

"Fuck." Changbin mumbled. Felix turned his head to look at him but changbin turned away from him. "What? You alright hyung?" Felix asked as he cupped changbins face and turned it towards him. His fangs stuck out and his eyes were bright red. Felix smiled softly and brushed his hair back. "Did you forget to drink today?" Felix asked calmly. Changbin nodded softly. Felix pulled down his baggy shirt and nudged his shoulder to Changbin.

"No I promised not to feed off you." Changbin said. "Changbin hyung. I don't care. It helps you and doesn't hurt me. I'll be fine. Please?" Felix said making puppy eyes at him. Changbin bit his lip and then looked at Felix's skin. He could hear his pulse racing, every inhale and exhale. Everything. He sighed and brought Felix onto his lap. "Push me away or hit me if you feel uncomfortable or it's hurting." Changbin said. Felix nodded and let changbin get closer to his skin. Changbin softly kissed his shoulder and kissed up to his neck.

He sunk his teeth in and started to drink. Felix gasped and hung onto changbin. It was like bliss hit him like a truck.

"Hyung." Felix groaned as he felt changbins shallow push of his fangs. "You can go deeper." Felix said. Changbin hesitated but did so and hugged Felix closer. He slowly pulled away and licked the blood to clean it up. Then he kissed around the marks.

"Want something to drink?" Changbin asked as he rubbed Felix's back softly. Felix nodded. Changbin smiled and put Felix on the couch and got up to get something to drink for Felix.

Felix smiled and went to grab a new band-aid for himself. He got it and walked back into the living room. "What do you want to drink?" Changbin asked. "anything please." Felix said as he opened the band-aid and put it on the mark. His eyes looked to where changbin was. He smiled softly at him. But something caught his eye.

A figure that was less then a couple inches from changbin. "Changbin!" Felix jumped over the couch and lunged at the figure. They both fell to the ground. The figure was over him.

That's when he saw the big fangs and red eyes glowing back at him. He tried to push the man's head away as the man tried to bit him.

Changbin dropped the glass and tackled the man to the ground. He stood in front of Felix with his fangs out and eyes glowing. Felix got up and hid behind changbin.

"Father?" Changbin said as his guard slowly dropped.

Felix was grabbed from the back by his shirt. He yelped and tried to get out of the grip.

Changbin turned around and put Felix behind him.

"Mother no." Changbin said as he  held Felix from the back. Felix was shaking as he gripped changbins shoulders. He started to cry softly.

Changbin spun around and cupped his face. "Hey. Hey. Sh. They won't hurt you. I promise. They won't hurt you." Changbin said wiping the tears. Felix nodded but was still shaking violently. He turned to his parents.

"What are you two doing here?" Changbin asked. "You should've wait for me to leave and not scare him like this." Changbin said. "he's a human. Why would you care about scaring a helpless creature like him?" Changbins father said. "And we can smell his blood. So we thought we'd have some fun." His mother said. Felix gripped changbins shoulders. Changbin gripped his waist from the back. "He's not a toy you can mess with." Changbin said as he's eyes turned red again. "Woah there little man. Why are so defensive?" His father said chuckling.

"C-Changbin. Calm down. They're your parents." Felix whispered to him as he felt his shoulders tense and saw his fangs pop out. He softly massaged changbins shoulders. Changbins fangs went back and his eyes went back to normal. He blinked and looked at his two parents.  "What do you two need?" Changbin asked as he put Felix's to his side. He gripped his waist and looked at his parents.

"Just wanted to see how our boy was doing." His mother said. Changbin always had a soft spot for his parents but he had a bigger soft spot for Felix. "I'm doing fine." Changbin said.

"How about we get rid of all this tension?" His dad said. He stuck his hand out to Felix who jumped back.

"I'm Seo Kong. Changbins father." He said. Felix let his hand slowly come out and shake it. "L-lee Felix." Felix said. His heart beat was beating out of his chest.

"Don't be scared sweetie. We're sorry for scaring you a minute ago but we always did that with changbins girl friends. I'm Seo Elin. Changbins mother. And that's not very healthy for you." She said as she softly shook Felix's hand. Felix looked at her confused. "We all can hear your heart beat Felix. She right you need to calm down a bit." Changbin said softly. He felt it on Felix's wrist. Felix nodded. "S-Sorry exuse me." Felix said as he walked to the restroom.

"Mm so a boy this time?" Changbins mother said. Changbin chuckled. "Yeah I guess. I think.... he's my moon lunha." Changbin said as he heard the water start.

"We can tell, boy. He's a good one too. He tackled me hard when I was going to scare you." Changbins dad said as he chuckled again.

"Do you plan on turning him?" Elin asked. Changbin nodded. "When the time is right. I'm not going to just change him on the spot just because he's my lunha." Changbin said as the water turned off and the door opened