[9]

Felix woke up and smiled as he saw Changbins chest. He felt it as he bit his lip and looked at Changbins face, realizing how drawn he was to him. He saw Changbins lips curve softly.

"Mmm dont stop it feels good. Your small hands are so cute." Changbin said. Felix smacked his chest and faked gasped. Changbin chuckled but then nuzzled in his neck.

"Can I put my fangs in your neck?" Changbin asked, leaving soft kisses near the bite. "You want more blood?" Felix gulped, thinking that he would want blood every morning. Changbin shook his head. "I just want to put them back in. You'll be in pain if i don't and it feels good. I wont drink from you. Not ever again." Changbin said. Felix whined. "Dont be afraid of drinking from me. I know you're going to get hungry. Just feed off of me." Felix said cupping Changbins face. Changbin rubbed their noses together and sighed. "Only if i really really need it. But i can i stick my fangs back in?" Changbin asked. Felix nodded.

Changbin kissed his neck gently and then put his fangs in the same place they were last night. He didn't get any blood. Just let the warmth surrounded him and hold Felix close. Felix gasped and gripped Changbins hair. It didn't hurt, it just felt shocking. Felix latched onto Changbin as he whimpered softly. Changbin wrapped his hands around Felixs waist and let his hand rest on the top of his ass.

"You taste and feel so good kitten." Changbin said as he pulled away and licked the blood off of the mark. Felix snuggled closer to him but stopped. He needed to get dressed. "I need to get dressed~" Felix whined as he got up slowly. But Changbin used his animalistic speed and picked him up. Felix screamed as he was startled. Changbin chuckled. "Put me down. I need to get dressed." Felix whined. Changbin sighed but did as told and put him down while he layed back on the bed.

Felix opened his small closet and took off his shirt. Changbin licked his lips at what Felix was doing. Felix hummed softly as he slipped on a oversized shirt. Changbin got up and went behind him as he took off his pants and went to grab shorts. Felix slipped them on and Changbin almost growled at the sight.

"Change." Changbin growled. Felix whined. "Why? I like this outfit~" Felix pouted. Changbins fangs came out and traced Felixs shoulder that was showing because the shirt was to big and it fell to where it showed a lot of his skin. "Kitten-" Changbin said in a very dark voice. "I said change." Changbin kissed his fang mark and then put his fangs barely in.

"But- I really like this outfit and we're not going anywhere but here and Jisungs. Please hyung.... I really like this outfit. It's comfy." Felix pouted as he played with Changbins fingers that were on his waist. Changbin licked the blood and hummed softly. A smirk rested on his face as he went next to Felixs ear. "You can wear it. Only with me. Not Jisung. Not Minho hyung. No one other then me. Stay here. Ill be back in a couple minutes." Changbin said. Felix was going to whine but Changbin was already gone.

Felix sighed. Changbin will be back in a bit....right? So why not just....go somewhere for a bit?

He put a bandaid on the mark. Felix put his shoes on and walked out. He needed to check his mail. It's not that far and he's going to be quick. He got his keys and bent down and went to find his mailbox.

"Hey darling." A dark voice said behind him. He rolled his eye's and stood up with his mail.

"Aw come on dont be so rude." Another voice said. Felix started to walk away but a hand grabbed his arm. "Don't ignore us." A voice growled. Felix pushed the hand away. "Dont touch me." Felix glared. The boy's laughed darkly. "Dont fight back." One said as they pushed Felix against the wall. Felix tried to push them away but it didn't work. "G-Get off." Felix said. "No. You look like a whore. Act like one." Felix felt his heart clench a bit. Sure he liked being degraded but it has to be with some he loves and a bit of sweetness with it but being called things like this from random people. It hurt him a lot.

A person pushed them away and stood infront of Felix. "Get your hands off of him." Changbin said. Felix gripped his shirt that Changbin had changed into. One of the boys gulped while the other scoffed. "Such a whore. Come on lets go find another." They walked away. Changbin was going to walk to them and beat their ass but Felixs hiccup stopped him. He turned around and picked Felix up. He looked around to see no one so he ran fastly to Felixs house. Once he got there Felix was sobbing.

Felix took off his shirt. "I-Im going to change." Felix said. He was got to his closet and threw his shirt to the ground and pulled on a plain white t-shirt as he cried more. Changbin turned him around and hugged him. Felix gripped his shoulders and cried more. "I-Im sorry. I-I dont like what they said." Felix said through his tears. Changbin rubbed his back and shh'ed him softly. "I-I should've listen to you.. I-I-" Felix gripped changbins shirt and cried more.

"Dont talk. Hush kitten. You're beautiful. So beautiful. They were just assholes. Dont think about what they said to you. Its not true. You looked stunning in that outfit. You looked amazing. Don't let some words from some fucking douche bags put you down. I should've beat their asses. They made you cry. Made your beautiful face all drench with ugly tears that they caused." Changbin said. Felix calmed and hugged him back softly.

Changbin cupped his face with one hand and lefted it to look at him. Felix looked at him with big doe, glassy eyes and him biting his lip with his face flushed pink.

Felix leaned in a bit and let their lips brush togther. Felix pushed their lips together and kissed Changbin gently. Changbin groaned but took control of the kiss. Felix slipped his tongue into changbins mouth and smirked. Changbin didnt like that smirk one bit.

He pushed Felix up against the wall near the closet. Changbin grabbed both of Felixs hands and trapped them above his head. Felix whined softly. One hand kept his hands locked above his head while the other brought Felix closer. Felix whinned softly and pulled away.

"Kitty wants to touch you..." Felix whined softly. Changbin smirked and shook his head. "Kitty~needs to learn to ask to kiss me" Changbin said. Felix whined. "Please~ let me kiss you. Can i kiss you?" Felix asked with a small pout. Changbin gave in and wrapped his arms around his waist. Felixs hands instantly found their way to Changbins hair. He played with it as their lips met.

Changbin pulled away and grabbed his hoodie and slipped it on Felix. Felix smiled happily and hugged Changbin.

"Youre so pretty kitty." Changbin said. Felix smiled and held Changbin closer. "Your kitty?" Felix asked as he looked at his feet. Changbin smirked and moved his hands from Felixs waist to his ass. He hummed.

"My kitty. Only mine." Changbin said as his eye's turned a glowing red. Felix melted and hugged Changbin as he whined a bit.