[11]

"You alright?" Changbin asked as Felix came next to him again. Felix nodded. "Sorry about that." Felix said smiling softly.

"It's alright hunny. Sorry to cut our little time short but me and my husband really need to be leaving now." Changbins mom said.

"And Changbin screw this up and you're never coming over on winter break for the next year's."

"Mom! I'm your son." Changbin said.

"And. Maybe I like my son in law more." She said. Changbin looked at her and smacked his head.

"As my wife said we'll be leaving. It was nice meeting you. And Changbin I stand with your mom. Also text us more." He said. Changbins mouth hung open.

The two went out the door.

"My parents like you more then me." Changbin grumbled. Felix giggled. "Come and give me kissed and cuddles you weirdo." Felix said as he opened his arms. "Oh don't have to tell me twice." Changbin said as he brought Felix closer by his waist. Felix giggled and hugged changbins shoulders. Changbin pecked his lips softly. Felix did the same and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Can I ask you some questions?" Felix asked. "Whatever you want to know kitten." Changbin said kissing him again.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20 but I've been around for 171 years." Changbin said. Felix's mouth dropped. "Ew so your like an old man." Felix chuckled. "Ha ha. Next question." "How old were you turned?" Felix asked as changbin pecked his lips again.

"I wasn't turned. I was born like this. My mom had me with my dad. My dad was human until he was changed by his ex-wife. And he didn't realize what happened. So he and my mom had sex and they got pregnant with me. But vampires can't make kids. So I was growing but dead in my mom's stomach. I was killing her so my dad turned her, the venom cursed threw her veins and into mine. She had a unexpected delivery with me. They thought I was dead. But I was just born a vampire. He was transitioning with my mom. when I was born I was already done with the transitioning." Changbin said. Felix looked at him with his mouth hung open.

"Next question beautiful." Changbin said kissing Felix's cheek. "Did....you kill your other lovers?" Felix asked.

"I-I- did. But they were never lovers. Just flings."

"So what am I to you?" Felix asked looking at him.

"You're.....my baby, my kitten, my..love. you're what you want to be to me. And if you want to be....you can be my lover. But I've never been a lover before. I...might not know how to love you right." Changbin said softly.

Felix cupped his face and kissed him.

"You already love me enough. Would you want to be ....my boyfriend?" Felix asked.

Changbin smiled and kissed Felix again. "Yes." Changbin said between kisses. Felix cupped his face and hugged him close.

Changbin hugged his waist tightly as Felix slipped his tongue in his mouth. Felix pulled back just a bit and Changbin rushed to kiss him and shoved his tongue in Felix's. Their tongues wrestled as they held each other close. Changbin pushed him against the wall and picked him up.

The both pulled away, panting. Felix put his forehead on changbins and pulled him closer.

"Jesus." Changbin said panting. Felix chuckled and kissed his nose. "Let me show you something." Felix whispered. Changbin slowly let him down. Felix slowly pulled him to the kitchen and moved the tables out of the way. He grabbed changbins hand and pulled him to his chest. So they were chest to chest. He pulled way and then pulled him back in and started to walz.