~Chapter One~

The World of Black Butler  {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~

London 2014~

The sound of Meghan Trainor’s voice echoed through walls and halls of Hillary, Emma and Alex’s Mansion.  Sebastian Michaelis had just arrived from his everyday job, call service center.

“I’m Home!” His voice echoed along with the music. “Hang on!” Emma returned. Her voice was coming from upstairs.

Sebastian slipped of his shoes at the door. ‘What is that music?’ Sebastian wondered as he walked up stairs. Suddenly there was a continuous thudding getting closer and closer to him.

“SEBASTIAN, HELP!” Suddenly Alex was running towards him, wearing her multicolored socks, tank top and black silk shorts. “Alex your still in your pajamas…” He stated as she hid behind the raven-haired demon.

“What is it?” He asked as he looked back at her.

“Bard’s trying to tickle me, you gotta save me!” Alex screeched as the spoken man soon entered the open stair lane.

“I’m gonna getcha!” Bard-Roy teased as he ran around the side of Sebastian, chasing his girlfriend down the stairs. He too was wearing bedclothes, his track pants and a simple gray shirt.

“Childish” The former butler sighed as walked past the library. Only to find Ciel and Hillary, reading Manga quietly. The walls of books acted like a thick barrier of knowledge. Ciel had just come back from his part time job too, because his navy blue hair was ruffled, along with his job uniform. He had also fallen asleep on Hillary’s shoulder.

“Where is that music coming from?” Sebastian wondered as he searched the remaining rooms of the 10 bedroomed mansion. “The Trancy’s are going to complain…”

#Take me on a date! I deserve a break and don’t forget the flowers every anniversary! Cause if you treat me right, I’ll be the perfect wife! BUY WHAT YOU NEED, BU-BUYING GROCERIES.

The song had Sebastian walking to its beat. But yet he didn’t ignore its lyrics. Today was a very important and nervous day for Sebastian.

It got louder and louder as he walked towards his own living quarters.

“Emma?”  He asked as he slower opened the door.

“YOU GOTTA KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME LIKE A LADY. EVEN WHEN I’M ACTING CRAZY, tell me everything’s all right!” The brown haired girl, wearing still her maids outfit, was jumping up and down on her bed whilst, obviously ruining the bed. Seeing as this was the 21st century, all her uniform consisted of was a pair of knee high lilac shorts with a white dress shirt and a lilac vest that went over the long sleeved dress shirt. The black tie around her neck was loose.

Her hair was out and she was dancing like a mad women.

To Sebastian, this was his average girlfriend. Everyday, coming home from work would be the same thing, but a different song.

This song just seems to suit this moment.

“Uh Emma?”