~Chapter Six~

The World of Black Butler {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~ Chapter 6

6:00pm London 2014

 “Where is She” Ciel tapped his foot impatiently as he stood on the front step.

“Maybe she and Emma are on a night shift…” Alex stood up next to Ciel who had a winter coat on.

“CIEL, ALEX DINNER IS BEING SERVED!!” An English voice sounded loudly from inside the mansion.

“Coming!” Alex replied as she looked back at Ciel who was staring at the next-door neighbors.

“Look, Ciel… The snow is here and…and you’ll catch a cold before your exam…”

Ciel just ignored her plea and looked further on through the oncoming blizzard.

Alex patted Ciel’s back in supporting manner and just before she entered through the doors she said, “ I’m sure they just got a night shift…” She mumbled and left Ciel on the cold front step.

Ciel sat down and pull out a coffee from work.

“But they never get night shifts…”

~

“What’s up with ‘im”Bard Roy asked as he hugged Alex from behind.

“Emma and Hillary aren’t home yet and a storm is coming.” Suddenly as Alex said that Sebastian, who was serving plates, froze and looked at Alex. Mid way putting a plate down.

“Did you hear anything from them?” Bard asked putting his stubbled chin on her shoulder.

“No, their phones are to be left at home… I don’t know why…”

“Should we call them?” Bard Suggested.                                                  

“The Trancy’s?” There was a moment of silence and question until with great speed Sebastian and Alex pull out their phones…

“I’ll call-“ Alex was interrupted.

“No if we both call they’ll know we’re onto them, I’ll call Claude…”  Alex looked at Sebastian in a daze.

“Why do you ‘ave Claude’s number,’ey?” Bard asked with a raised eyebrow. Sebastian paused then furrowed his eyebrows.

“N-No reason, anyway keep quite.” He said with a tinted blush as he dialed the number, it began to beep.

“Hm, What do you want Michaelis?” Claude’s voice echoed through the loud speaker.

“Oh so you two have got caller ID’s?” Alex teased as her and Bard laughed. Sebastian slouched and did a swiping motion with his arm whilst mouthing “Shut up!”

“Where are the girls, they aren’t scheduled for tonight to do a ni-“

“They’re fine… They’re just… working…”  Claude interrupted, as Sebastian grew frustrated.

“AT 6!” Sebastian yelled and clenched his fist.

“My master has assigned extra jobs for us a-“ Sebastian interrupted him this time.