~Chapter Seven~

The World of Black Butler {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~ Chapter 7

“Welcome back!” Ciel rejoiced as he ran up to his girlfriend. Sadly they had spent the whole night over at the Trancy’s. Emma stretched and yawned as Ciel and Hillary hugged.
“Hey Sebby…” Emma yawned as she sat down at the dinning table. Sebastian served her breakfast and kissed her cheek.

“I’m quite glad your back, today we get to buy you a dress…” He whispered in her ear with a smirk.

“OMG YAY” She screeched and jumped in her chair.

“What ‘OMG YAY’?” Hillary and Alex said in unison.
“Okay…. Okay Sebastian?” She looked up at Sebastian for an answer. He nodded with a smile.

She exhaled deeply and began “Okay so the other night… in fact at the Trancy’s dinner party… Um…” She fidgeted in her seat. “Sebastian asked my hand in marriage!” She jumped up and waited for everyone to process, they all stood there in shock and wanted to know more.
“What?”

“WELL WHAT DID YOU SAY!?” They screamed back.

“Yes of course!!” Emma jumped into Sebastian’s arm, a plate of eggs and bacon went flying and he easily placed his foot out and it landed on the tip of his foot.

“That was close. Honey, chose your times more wisely…” Sebastian huffed as Emma let go, with a slight distaste.

Everyone cheer and was clapping for the two newly-engaged. Sebastian winked and smiled knowingly at Bard who stopped cheering and winked back in realization, his grin grew larger.

“Well seeing as everyone’s happy to hear such news then I’m sure you won’t mind helping with the set up?” Instantly everyone stopped and everyone stared at Sebastian who was still smiling.

“Nah. I got study coming up so I have to exam…” Ciel blinked at his confusion of words and speedily walked off.

“Yeah I got cooking to do…”

“Doctor-ry stuff…. to do” Alex and Bard wondered off. Everyone desert the couple apart from Hillary.

“Come on guys we have to help!” Hillary stated with a hand on her hip. Ciel was the first up the second floor. Hillary’s never seen him run so fast.

“CIEL LOUIS PHANTOMHIVE GET YOUR SORRY LITTLE DEMON ASS BACK HERE AND HELP!” Hillary shouted at the top of her lungs, Sebastian and Emma laughed a bit.

“I didn’t realize his middle name was Louis…” Sebastian chuckled and Emma

tried to stabilize her self on Sebastian.

“Serious?!” Alex laughed and leaned against her boyfriend. Bard himself was laughing.

“Okay fine… I’ll help… I mean… I have a reason.” Bard winked at Sebastian again.

“Well if he’s doing it I’ll do it…” Alex raised her hand as if to volunteer herself.

Ciel moped down the stairs and said “Fine, I’ll get Alois to tell the teacher I’m sick…” He pulled out his phone and started to type quickly.

Hillary hugged Emma and proceeded to say “I’ll always be here to help!” Emma smiled delightfully and looked up at Sebastian.

“I think we should be ready to go out in about … hm 15 minutes?” Emma nods slightly and jumps with joy.