~Chapter Five~

The World of Black Butler {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~ Chapter 5

“Now onto making everyone’s lunches for tomorrow!” He clapped his hands together as he walked down the dimly lite corridor of the new Phantomhive mansion. They hadn’t come up with name for it yet… but all the girls of the house could think of was Sebacielroy… that sounds weird I know but to them it sounded like a yoai.

So they kept the name Phantomhive because it was a) Cooler and better sounding and b) because no one else wanted to be the glory hog… it suited Ciel a little better.

The darkness of the corridor concealed his appearance of silence as he wandered through the mansion towards the modern styled kitchen.

Suddenly he heard a high-pitched whistle.

“Bard?” He asked himself in wonder as he turned into the room.

Bard’s back was facing him as he was doing this morning dishes. His aura was more relaxed but somewhat troubled.

“Bard?” Sebastian, this time, got his attention.  Bard flicked around and dried his hands off lazily on his apron.

“Oh hey Sebastian… I didn’t know you were up at,” He glanced at his watch “11:30?” Bard glanced back up at Sebastian who was walking his way to the refrigerator.

“I usually am… I came to prepare lunches for tomorrow.” He said with a tiresome smile.

“’ey Sebastian you should really get some rest ‘ay, don’t ya’ ‘ave work tommora?” Bard went back to packing some other dishes away.

“No I’m quite fine… but I’d like to know why you’re up?” His smoother more, intelligent accent infiltrating Bard’s accent.

“Eh… well you know… the girl … keeps avoiding the subject…”

“About what?” Sebastian responded as he laid out bread.

“I love her… I really do… I want to ask her if she wants to truly live with me forever… but I’m not sure if she feels that same…” Sebastian’s eyes widen, as he knew bard wanted to pop the question too. Then he got an idea…

“Hm… I have a plan… I’m sure she loves you. But I have something to tell too.” He turned back to placing lettuce and tomato on the pieces.

“I’m listening…”

“Last night I proposed to Emma… She … I-I … have an idea… for the wedding that will affect you too…”

“NO” Bard was speechless that his fellow friend had popped the question, he composed himself and was listening carefully as Sebastian whispered in his ears. Bard agree thoroughly and they went on with their night chores… Bard knew for sure that this would be the perfect plan…

~

“Stay Still!”

“OW that hurts!” Her boyfriend squirmed under her grasp.

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE MOVING!” She ordered back into his face.

Ciel stood still with a bored expression and tapped his foot.