~Chapter Two~

The World of Black Butler {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~ Chapter 2

“Emma you need to go over to the Trancy’s again, he needs you for an art assignment.” Ciel huffed out as he leaned against the frame of the kitchen archway. He wasn’t the fittest of runners.

“Um, are you sure?” Emma said as she looked at Sebastian warily.

“Yep, You need to go NOW! You have five minutes to get ready!” Emma started to panic, but then clicked her fingers. Hillary was suddenly by Ciel’s side with her uniform on and her hair done.

“Sebastian hair pronto!” With in moments Sebastian had a smile on his face. “Of Course!” He pulled out the black and white bow that was still in her hair and held her still. Within another few seconds Sebastian had successfully done her hair in a tight bun.

“Go get ‘em” he encouraged as he pushed her back lightly towards the doorway. Soon Emma and Hillary were out the door.

Seeing as it was summer, the sun didn’t go down until 7pm so they could still see the fence that separated to the two monster mansions. It was routine that they had to work together to climb the fence. But for Hillary it wasn’t had to climb.

“Go!” Hillary shouted as Emma ran towards Hillary, who had her hands out and was in a crouching position. She planted her booted foot in Hillary’s trusting hands and Hillary pushed her into the air. Emma landed gracefully on the lawn of the Trancy manor.

It wasn’t long until Hillary had done her own run up and grasped the edge of the cement wall, fingers peering over the other side.

Hillary pulled herself up and over, landing gracefully too.

“Come on!” Emma shouts as they start to run to the entrance. “OMG 2 minutes to spare!”

“New record!” Hillary shouts in joy and high fives Emma.

This wasn’t the first time they had been called in on late notice. In Fact it was common, but they just hadn’t gotten used to it.

Hillary waltzed up to the front door and just before she could knock, Claude opened the door. He stood proud and tall with his usual butler’s uniform.

“Hey Claude!” Hillary and Emma said at the same time, and ran past Claude only to greet Alois shortly afterwards on the top stair.

“Hey Girls!” Alois ran up to them and gave the usual feely feely, touchy touchy ‘hug’. It was a Trancy tradition that they had slowly accepted but hadn’t told their boyfriends back home. They would go mental….

Alois was wearing a baggy cream sweater with a white pair of short shorts. His hair was neatly trimmed and he was almost taller than Claude.

“Okay well Hillary, you need to meet Hanna in the library to start Christmas Decoration. Emma you’ll be coming with me!”  Alois suddenly grasped Emma’s hand but stopped and said.
“Also you two will be here working as maids during the party, so no ‘going home’ OKAY?”

Hillary was slightly let down and so was Emma. Alois simply laughed.
“Can we text home to tell them?” Emma suggest whilst struggling in Alois grip.

“NO, in fact Claude confiscate their phones!” 

‘FUCK’ was the only word that popped up in the girls’ heads.