~Chapter Four~

The World of Black Butler {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~ Chapter 4

“I KNOW RIGHT!” Emma squealed as she ran up and hugged Sebastian, hugging his waist. All of his frustration and worries were gone and were replaced with love and happiness.

“T-That’s amazing!” He suddenly realized his wedding plans, and thought of the perfect moment…

“What are you going to spend it on?” He asked hoping she would bring up the wedding.

“I don’t know maybe we could pay of the mansion and Ciel’s college funds…” There was a long silence until suddenly Sebastian got down on one knee. Emma stood back and was having trouble thinking.

Sebastian was nervous as well, but didn’t realize. He was too happy to care about that. He was about to get married to luckiest woman on earth.

~

“Sebastian?” Emma asked with curiosity.

He pulled out a small black velvet box. Popped the lid and it reveled the ring she woke up with on that faithful day those three girls returned to the real world. Memories flashed of her waking up and finding on her hand, the others thought she was engaged.

“Will you be my wife, please?” His eyes glinted in the candlelight and she swore she could here wedding bells already.

Her smile dropped.

“You didn’t have to say ‘please’” She retorted.

“Would you like me to say it again?” He offered back.

“No I think I know my answer. You might wanna stand up…” She helped him off his knee.

“You want me to catch you?” he asked placing the ring away. With a simple nod she screamed and landed in his arms.

“I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! YES YES!” Was her positive response, as she kissed Sebastian all over his face.

“Okay okay, I love you too but we should go back to the party… Their serving pruitt demoes for dessert.

“A French dish?” She said, suddenly her mind came to the thought of Sebastian actually watch her kiss Claude like a totally slut. But he had gotten over that part or maybe he just forgot. Either way she knew she’d hear about when they got home.

Sebastian pushed open the door slightly with ease and looked around the dinning room.

Everyone from the Trancy’s to the Phantomhive’s were there enjoying their meals.

Claude was serving the dessert, spoken about before.

“I think we should go in… Lets eat!” Sebastian said joyfully as he pulled Emma into the dinning hall room. Making sure not to be seen amongst the commotion.

“Wait I can’t, I’ll get punished… I must work Sebastian, I’m sorry… Please you guys eat… bring some home kay?” Emma winked and smiled at her fiancé before walking out to join him in the open.

“Where were you guys!?” Alex asked as she shovel dessert into her mouth. Just before she could say anything, a hand grasped her wrist and she was pulled away again to the corner of the room. The cheers and plate clattering faded.

“Dude get you but into gear! Alois is going to kill you, if you don’t show up!” Hillary whispered as she continued dragging Emma to the Trancy side of the table.