~Chapter Three~

The World of Black Butler {Epilogue}

~The Wedding of a life time~ Chapter 3

“Claude, you piece of shit” Sebastian said as he stood back upright on the roof. The sunset breeze flew through his hair and his facial expressions were in a mess. He didn’t know what to think of that scene he saw. Had Emma been working for Alois just to ... do that with Claude?

If so then she’s been doing that for 5 months and he hadn’t known… What hurt him most was that she was returning that deep kiss. She hadn’t done something like that to him in like… well weeks.

His dark aura grew wild but shrunk. “To think I was going to propose… to that… slut…”

~

“OKAY DONE!” with a gasp of air, Claude and Emma separated.

Hands on her knees she was breathing in deep ones. Claude remained rigid but with a massive grin and a slight blush of exhaust.

“Oh god that was painful…” Emma huffed as she sat down for air. Something inside her slightly enjoyed that… ‘Luckily Sebastian isn’t here…’ she thought but boy was she wrong.

Suddenly Alois was next to Emma with a large stack of money.

“Here’s you pay!” He said with a smile. “$10,000, spend it wisely!”

Emma had nearly fallen out of her seat, that was A LOT of Caching, dosh, bucks, dollars, MONEY!

All for kissing Claude! ‘damn! I should do this mor- NO! I have a boyfriend… Hey maybe I could use this for the wedding… that’s if Sebastian wants a weeding, maybe he wants to take it slow….’ Emma thought thoroughly as she hugged Alois.

She could feel Alois’ jaw move as if he was saying something to Claude.

“Thank you Alois!” She felt as if she could kiss him, but she had kissed too much to do tonight and had to welcome the guessed with smudged makeup. Emma bowed and looked at Claude…

“Thank you Claude” She still doesn’t know why she thanked him, but all she worried about now was going to the bathroom to fix up her make up.

~

“Welcome! We hope you enjoy tonight!” Hillary said with enthusiasm as she took the coats of many guest and even her boyfriends, how willingly bent down and kissed her.

“Love ya…” He whispered seductively in her ear. His big blue eyes glowed slightly as he touched Hillary’s hip in a loving matter. She felt a slight tingle in her hip but dismissed it as he left for the dinning table with Sebastian, who seemed a bit… dismayed…

“Yo, Sebastian. What wrong?” Hillary carefully whispered to Sebastian, so she wouldn’t get caught by the suited up Alois and Claude walking down the stairs, into everyone’s view.

“Nothing, I just saw something… disturbing….”

“Well I’m here if you need to talk to some one.”  Sebastian smiled at Hillary’s offer and said

“Thank you Hillary, but I think your boss is eyeing you…”Alois was eyeing Hillary and very closely too.