Ch.1

"Seeee it wasn't so hard!!!" Naruto said happily as he write down the name.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Sasuke asked.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked with a confused face.

"I kill people, and I am a prisoner, your um well a cop, and you treat me like an equal..." Sasuke explained.

"Oh... well I believe in second chances!" Naruto stood up from the desk, uncuffing Sasuke. Sasuke moved his arms a bit but stayed at the chair.

"You think I can change after all I've done?" Sasuke asked in disbelief, Naruto just gave Sasuke a nod.

"Yeah! Your a really nice guy too.... I mean... of what I have noticed" Naruto sat back on the desk. Sasuke blushed a bit, and looked away. Sasuke had wanted to do something and was willing to do it, right here, and right now. Naruto, had his legs opened, getting comfortable in the chair, Sasuke took advantage and raised his leg a bit, slowly ubtil he reached Naruto zipper. Naruto, looking down with a red face, couldn't even react... he was with his mouth open, and beat red.

Sasuke pressed his foot against his pants, which leaded to Naruto's member. Sasuke could feel he had gotten hard and smirked at Naruto's issue.

"S-Sasuke what are you... ahh..." Naruto tried talking but Sasuke was pressing his foot against his member seductively.

"I want to go to my cell now Officer" He said standing up smirking. Naruto, grabbed his jacket, covering his little problem, as he took the prisoner to his cell, locking it.

"You'll pay for this..." Naruto murmurred, enough for the Uchiha to hear, earning a chuckle.

"Have fun jerking off babe" He said grinning, Naruto gave him an eye roll, and left off.

-

It was 1:00 AM, Naruto couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about what Sasuke did .. he hated that he deeply liked it.

I'm not gay ain't I?? Naruto asked himself. He kept switching sides of the bed to sleep. Ut was a good thing he felt better after a while of what Sasuke did, but the memory did NOT get better. He was starting to have dirty thoughts... with a criminal.... a PRISONER.

It was 6:00 AM now, Naruto got no sleep, and it was time work. He didn't even blink yesterday, he was really stressed out. He let out a tired sigh and hop out of bed, getting ready.