2

Naruto had already gotten to work, but still felt really sleepy. Today he had to guard Sasuke's cell, like any other day, but he was dismissed today. He even git promoted and had his own new office.

"Uzumaki, you may guard that foe now" Officer Neji Hyuga said. I rolled my eyes and went straight to the cell, and saw something very curious. Sasuke was all wrapped up.

"Sasuke- Kun?" Naruto asked opening the cell as fast as he could

"Sasuke- Kun?" Naruto asked opening the cell as fast as he could. He finally entered and locked it. He saw the raven was all tighted up, with his eyes covered and mouth. He was looking at the floor, and had a bit on blood coming out of his mouth, he also looked a bit pale, maybe he got beaten uo by the other guards??

I ran and removed the one that was covering his eyes.

"I'm here... I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner" Naruto said, removing the other one that covered his mouth.

"Whatever... can you please untie me..?" Sasuke asked. Naruto, hesitantly nodded and untied his prisoner friend.

Naruto sat near the raven, Sasuke was just staring at Naruto with curiosity.

He's cute... Sasuke thought.

I... I can't stop thinking about him" Naruto thought as well.

They'd both make eye contact and look the other way instantly.

Sasuke, was really curious. He wanted to kiss Naruto. He had the urge to do it. He always ddoes it with random people, but Naruto makes him... hesitant.

"Hey Sasu-!!!! Mph!" Naruto tried saying something to Sasuke, but Sasuke pulled him to him and crashed his lips into the blonde's. Naruto was shocked, but of couese he kissed him back.

I'm not good at loving... I am a one night stand guy, but he makes me want more and more. Sasuke thought, moving his lips and tongue along with Naruto's.

T-This is wrong... he's a murderer! And were both guys... And even worse! I'm a cop! He's a prisoner..!! But I keep treating him like an equal... maybe that's my problem. But I can't... no... I don't want to stop" Naruto thought to himself. It was as if Naruto couldn't control his body, he wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck pulling him even closer. Sasuke smirked at this action and held Naruto by his hips rubbing his palms on them, making Naruto get turn on even more.

"S-Sasuke.. what are you doing...?" Naruto asked breaking the kiss, both panting. Naruto, didn't notice he was on Sasuke's lap, Naruto grew red by seeing this.

"I'm just pleasing my little olice officer..." He whispered in Naruto's ear seductively, making Naruto get harder.

"I... I-" Naruto tried saying again but Sasuke pulled him in for another kiss.
This time he was on top of Naruto. Sasuke, bit Naruto lip asking for entrance. The blond opened his mouth slightly, enough for the Uchiha to discover Naruto's hidden mouth places.
Naruto, brought Sasuke closer, wrapping his arms and legs onto him. Sasuke, as dirty as he was, started to thrust a bit into Naruto, teasing him, making the blond moan a bit.

"S-Sasukee! N-Not here... Nngh...." Sasuke frowned a bit.

"Here's the only place I can Uzumaki... plus I wouldn't fuck you in the middle of the day... I would do that at night~" Sasuke said, kissing gently Naruto's neck, making the blond giggle a bit.

"T-This is wrong... though" Naruto murmurred.

"Do you like wrong?" Sasuke asked with a smirk, sitting up, but still on top of the blond.

Naruto looked away, pouting with a red face.

"I guess that's a yes~" Sasuke said chuckling. "How about you stay over... tonight, I bet there's soundproof rooms in here, you can take me there, you wont regret it"

Naruto blushed even more... 'soundproof' .... in sex kinda meant he was gonna go rough. And Naruto was surely an uke for this ocassion.

"F-Fine..." I'll be here at 1:00... all the cops leave at that time.. I'll have your cell keys" Naruto said, blushing like crazy. Sasuke chuckled and got off the blond. Naruto stood up as well and left.

•♡€ Idk if the next chapter should be soon €♡•