Ch.3

A/N

You guys wanted an update so much... have it, but it's nice seeing you guys like the story and all that, but it's stressing the pressure of asking many ppl for updates. Thanks for the support though and thank you for reading this <3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was 1 AM, the time to meet Sasuke..
I thought about bailing.. but I had the urge, I wanted him.. now. I got his cell key and went to the way in his cell, I gulped before unlocking it. He stood up from his bed and walked outside.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him into an elevator, pressing Floor 6.
While we were on the way to the elevator it suddenly stopped.

"Weird..." I whispered. I tried pressing every single button, none worked..

Sasuke, who was in a corner, came up to me and asked.

"Seems like this elevator will do.." hw whispered in my ear.

"I... don't think we should-"  I tried saying pushing him away a bit.

"You haven't done this right?" He said,  how..  did he find out so quickly?

"I... yeah.." I said looking down, he instantly lifted my chin up and whispered in my ear seductively.

"Well... let me show you what true pleasure feels like.." he then, whispered again. I gulped again. God damn it what am I thinking.. he's a murderer for fucks sake! A criminal..

"No.." I pushed him off. He looked a bit confused.

"Your a criminal! A murderer! You kill for fun. I-I'm a cop! And you a prisoner.. all of this is so unprofessional.. god I am such a disgrace" I sat down and wrapped my arms on my knees. Sasuke looked at me, coldly, not the same soft look as before. He looked hurt, filled of anger too. I kinda felt bad for what I did.. and said.

"I thought you'd understand once I ... have told you"

"Understand what?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Everyone I have killed.. was involved with my family's death. I don't 'kill for fun' like you think. I wanted to avenge my family.. the Uchiha, and there's just one more ... just one more person I want to make suffer.. the Hyuga"

I gulped and sighed. I didn't know this.. but still, killing is wrong.

"S-Sasuke I.." I tried saying but he interrupted me.

"Shut up. And dont call me by my name Officer Uzumaki, call me by my original prisoner name. Prisoner 909.

I felt my eyes teary, I ruined everything..

"S..Sasuke" I said softly, which came with a consequence. He grabbed me by my neck and lifted me up, he then left me down, staring at me with cold eyes, and brought a random razor off from his pocket and pointed it on my neck, still chocking me. I coughed, running out of air.

"S..Stop it.. I can't..." I tried to say. He then dropped me, and I fell, after that I don't really remember, I think I passed out.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Sasuke POV

"What did you do to Officer Uzumaki! Why do you have a razor and he's collapsed!"  Officer Inuzuka a spiky haired new officer spoke. He instantly knocked me to the floor and handcoughed me. I groaned a bit and got lifted up agressively. I glared at the officer as he pushed me to a locked room, it was all white, nothing was there not even a bed.  It also didnt have windows, it just had a little fence in the door, I stood up and tried looking out, I saw Naruto getting questioned by a man in a suit, probably is boss. The conversation could even be heard from here..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Naruto POV

"What were you doing in an elevator with Prisoner 909" he asked almost yelling.

"I.." I tried saying but had no explanation, what do I tell him, that we were gonna screw?? Even more reasons to get rid of me for boss.

"Officer Uzumaki.. your special, you are, you caught Sasuke Uchiha, the worst person ever!" He tried saying, I stood up and punched the table.

"HE IS NOT TERRIBLE, he has reasons of what he does, people like you, should take a bit of pity, NOT EVERY PRISONER HERE IS AS BAD AS YOU THINK"  I yelled, taken aback from my words, I gulp and see him pressing a button.

"Take him to the punishment area. After that, throw him outside, we don't need fools like him" Boss Danzo spoke.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
They carried me out, roughly. I saw Sasuke in the room, by the tiny fence, I smiled a bit, and saw his worried face. Punishment area . . . A place where you get all sort of pain, punching kicking till they see lots of blood. Beside me, was Officer Inuzuka, a close friend of mine, and Officer Haruno, also a close friend of mine. It was sad, because they are my friends.. or at least were.

I noticed they passed the Punishment Room. I look a bit confused, they took me outside.

"Dang Naruto.. it's sad you wont work for us anymore.. I wish you luck, please contact us more!" They said smiling before going inside. Each giving me a strong hug before leaving.

"Damn it, now I need a new job... but first..-"