Ch.5

"Now lets get to the fun part?" Shikamaru said smirking.

"T-There's a fun p-part..?" Hinata asked a bit concerned.

"Well yeah, the dress up part, which is  such a drag but eh.. it's fun, for me"

"Let's do this!!!" I jumped excitedly clapping my hands.

->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->

SASUKE POV

It has been day 4 of no food, luckily, a guard, brought me water when i asked him to, but that's all, nothing else. God... I need food... why does he have to be my cell's guard.

"Can I have food now?" I asked annoyed.

"Hmm, no" he said chuckling. I sighed and layed back down on my bed. So, I'll die of starvation, 'amazing'

There's nothing to do, so I guess I'll just go to sleep thinking of my precious Naruto... I hope I'll get to see him soon...

<>Day Of Sasuke's Escape<>

Day 6... almost a weak, I look a lot skinnier, pale, weak.. I can't feel my own body, or pain... my sight is getting blurry too.. maybe I'll die after all..

After that, it alk went black...

Wait... I hear.. something.. it sounds loud bit by bit.. an alarm?

"EVACUATE PRISONERS INMEDIATELY" I heard a cop yell. I opened my eyes and saw Kiba in front of me, he instantly grabbed my arm, pulling me, me as weak as I am almost tripping. They took me to a room.. I was thrown into a chair, I sat there weakly watching what was happening, or almost because of my weakness. The room was full of the rest of the prisoners and guards. The alarm .. it was coming from every entrance.

"QUICK GET UR WEAPONS!" Officer Lee yelled.

"YES SIR" All the cops yelled.

Suddenly, the door was kicked open by 3 people. Two men and a female.

One specifically in front.

I noticed some shooting in the air, it was the onde in the middle.. I couldn't see how they looked like, becayse they has masks on.

"I'm looking for Sasuke Uchiha. Prisoner 909, WHERE IS HE" he yelled agressively. My eyes widened, that voice..

"I- I see him! He is right there in that chair!" A girl yelled. The one, whom yelled turned his direction at me. The two in back, guarding him as he ran to me.

"Who are you.." I asked with a weak voice.

" What have they done to you Sasuke- Kun!" He said taking off his mask, and putting my hand over his shoulder, helping me up and walk.

"Naruto?" I asked. He gave me one of his cute grins, as he helped me escape.

"You guys stay here, I will escape with him in the back, keep the guards busy" Naruto ordered. They both nodded as they continued shooting in the air and some people that came near them.

"Naruto wait.." I said making him stop.

"What is it? We have to hurry, they might call backup" he said in a worried tone.

"I.. missed you so much" I finally said. He looked at me, with a beautiful awestuck face. He smiled again as he leaded the way once again.

Finalky, we made it outside. We were in a spot, in the middle of two abandoned buildings.

"Sasuke, you look pale! And really boney, and-!" He was describing my weak features, I cut him off by explaining, what had happebed to me.

"And the hits.. you looked injured too" he asked worriedly.

"Him too.." I said feeling even weaker.

"I'll kill him >:c " Naruto said with a cute angry face.

I decided to sit down, I fell too weak to stand.

"You need food... I'll call Hinata and Shikamaru to bring some, meanwhile here eat and drink this" he passed me a Strawberry Punch caprisun and a honey bun. I thanked him and ate it instantly, along with the juice.

"Your a live saver" I told him with a smile, he smiked back and sat with me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you so much, without you I felt so alone teme! I need you by my side forever and always!" He said about to cry. I noticed he ket out a few tears, I smiked and wiped them off.

"I missed you too, a lot, I missed you so much, without you all I feot was pain and emptiness. It hurted like a bitch! But.. were here now.. together, let's not change that" I said. I placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing it with care and delicateness.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we brought Mc Donalds for the 2 of you!!" Shikamaru said with two Mc Donalds bags on his hands.

-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

"Hey dobe?" I said hugging him tighly. We were both in a sofa at Naruto's place. Shikamaru and Hinata were in another room.

"Yes teme?" He responded looking at me.

"I love you" I said hugging him even tighter. Naruto, crawled, getting on top of me, and kissing me passionately. I, of course kissed him back.

"I love you more!" He said giggling. I chuckled back as we both fell asleep, hugging eachother on the small but comfortable couch.