Annoucement

Surprise surprise, guess who's back from the dead. I've had tons of support with this series and it's been a back and forth battle of what I really want to do with this book. I went on a long break and just got back to tons more comments (which I was very surprised about). It's hard for me because i'm not sure I wanted to continue this book, then I said I would, and then I didn't.. You get the idea.

I realized lately i've been doing what many authors have done, which is just giving up on a book in the middle. There are still people who support this, and for that I'll be using my valuable time to try and come up with ideas for the next chapters. Getting back into this will be hard for me. I'm balancing tons of high school work (what?! A hint about my age?!) and it will be difficult to remember I have this old series that started as a small idea just a few years ago.

Thank you guys so much. It really means a lot. I feel guilty that I was just thinking about making another series.. Haha sorry. That won't be happening anytime soon, but what I can say is I will try to please you guys with this book.

I can't promise anything, and can only give you hope. It's hard to try to continue a series you've already put so many hours into and it just wasn't how you wanted it. It's okay though.

Thank you for the people who have been here from the start. (and you new guys as well)

(By the way, you guys who comment about the grammar errors. Yes, you. I've done updates for this book so it seems like I made it in 2019. I didn't. This was started in 2017 I think. There are many cheesy moments and errors. Please understand I don't want to try to go all the way back to the first chapters to change a small mistake.)

Oh. I didn't mean to end this on a bad note. Hm.. comment anything or just talk to me! The more feedback, the more motivation I have to continue this book! : )