Chapter 2: Trio Renuion

Kanao POV

I closed the door shut, and immediately blushed, 'Why?? He just smiled! That's It! WHY?' My thoughts were in a cluster of emotions, I smiled at him and he smiled back. Ever since Tanjirou flips the coin and allowed me to follow my heart, I have this weird emotion, something lingering, but I can't quite catch what it is. All I know is that my heart rates goes up and it's harder to control my breathing, I couldn't muster up the courage to even talk to him, I was just there checking up on him and sitting staring into his eyes, his kind eyes...

"Kanao-san!" a familiar voice, It was at the end of the hallway, the voice belonged to Aoi Kanzaki, 

"Did you check Tanjirou-san's temperature?" She asked as she walks up to me. 

"Yes." I said. 

"Anyways have you seen Inosuke in there? I heard he got injured and was coming back here today" she said, in a tone that sounded annoyed. 

"No, he wasn't in there" I replied back, 

"Well if you see him call me, I need to treat him," She said as she walked away down the corridor. Immediately afterwards, a loud screech and crashing sound vibrated the wall was heard coming from the direction of where she went, 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard a rough voice. That's definitely Inosuke.

I walked over to Nee-san's room, and knock on the door. I wanted to talk about the weird feeling I had with Shinobu-nee since she might know what it is, and could help me fix it,  I waited, then knock on the door again, No answer. I thought she was supposed to be here, but perhaps she had a mission to attend, I walked off towards the rehabilitation area, with no one in it, I walked inside, It was big, with a space to have the full-body course or 'Tag' as some people call it.

Tanjiro POV

My fever was still burning up, but I felt better than before. I wanted to recover as soon as possible so I can go to the rehabilitation, It just a fever though. I took a warm deep breath in and a warm deep breath out, releasing all tension of my body...the heat that was coming from my forehead has lowered, I felt more lightweight, but my head still hurts, but enough so that I can move. I got up from my bed and looked at the wounds on my arm, covered with bandages. They were probably there for a few days, unchanged, and damaged. It doesn't hurt, so I'm guessing it healed.

"TANJIRO!!"  a voice I heard so much of,  Zenitsu was there. His face was in a happy but scared face at the same time, He was already next to me and clinging on to me. 

"IT'S BEEN TOO LONG! AHHHHHH!" He screamed. 

"Zenitsu! Calm down!" I replied 

"THE DEMONS ARE SCARY!! WE FOUGHT...." as his voice still screeching he talks about the adventure he had since the last time we met. Apparently they usually now send demon slayer as pairs. Muzan had rapidly increase demon in rapid succession, and their numbers are large, as well as their fire power, so they want us to spread out more but to still survive. How did they change a rule so fast in just the time I was out? I have no idea. Zenitsu then left, as he said he was going to find Nezuko. Inosuke is also here, but I didn't see him. And then I heard a loud screech...

Inosuke??

"KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO" As his head smashed against the wall beside me.
"Inosuke! Long time no see!" I said "...And also my name is not "Gonpachiro".

"Manjiro, WHAHAHAHAHA!! I AM STRONGER THAN YOU NOW!" He said bragging.
"Huh, What?" I retorted
"I slain the demon with the tail," He said
Demon, with the tail...Yagazama? the demon that was working with that demon.
"The bird told me to go there and saw you there looking dead, So I killed the demon there," He said
"Wait...Isn't there another one?" I said.
"WHAT?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I KILLED IT" He shouted. I think that the demon ran away before Inosuke showed up.
"Ugh, It fine. Wait weren't you injured" I said as I looked at the wound on his chest...was his chest stabbed?
"Inosuke! Are you okay?" I said worriedly
"Who do you think I am!?" Inosuke said defensively.
Inosuke then went headbutting trees. I guess I reminded him that I have a stronger forehead.