Chapter 10: Not Fair

Aoi POV

The embarrassment of the century just occurred, staring into the daggers like eyes of Inosuke, that little...pretty...too pretty of a face. I sprinted As my figure was speeding towards the swamp-like muddy plains. Through the thick bewildering forest, with a loud pig face chasing that, yes after me, Aoi Kanzaki... Oi oi oi why did I just get a thump in my heart just now?

The large pig snot, shouted again, this time louder so that even I can hear from this distance. "OI!!" He said as his momentum speed up again. 

"WHEN DID YOU GET TO FAST??!" he screamed in a rage of fit, 

"Of Course. I would! They gave us special training!" I said, Well it is true. It's just how much of this 'training' actually help me, is up for interpretations. 

"OI THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!" You bet it is. though I didn't say that out-load.

The fall of the evening sun was highly expected anytime now, We should be here right now. The battleground where this fight would commence...the muddy ground infertile of life, while the drifting water around it making it more and more of an eerie tone. I come to a quick stop. pausing and taken out my nichirin blade...coated with a blue silver lini--

"OI OWW hewj"

As the turbulence boar crash into me...I felt as if my back has been broken but my waist, a new kind of feeling. The feeling of being hugged is always nice, no matter if it's a sad one or a happy one. but I certainly didn't enjoy this one. As I slowly but surely escaped from pig face's arms, I slapped myself to get rid of...well everything. As the boar looked at me confused...

"Inosuke" I said involuntarily 

"What." the rough voice echoed through the cold dead swamp. 

"B-baka!!" As I unconsciously tried to slap him. My face and voice did not sound right...even my head actually. Inosuke caught it a mile away...then he pulled me closer to his face. Somewhere along the way when he crashed and accidentally hugged me and- yeh w-whatever, he lost his mask...probably rolling in the ground somewhere. Seeing those glazing hair in the evening sky is not fair. Seeing the close up of his face is not fair. I moved my eyes aside and try avoiding eye contact, and eventually making it worse where he would just take his other hand and move my face towards his...

...

...

"Did you really think you can hit me?" Inosuke said...a little bit dangerously...scratch that, very menacingly

"mhh, yeah" I said trying to keep cool, though it is very hard when he is touching directly on my face

"Never try that again," He said as he released me, as I took a long deep breath

My face is steaming with heat that I can just wash it off at the swamp over there. Inosuke...That, that!! guy!! As the interaction play-out in my head again, I clenched my fist and went to pick up my nichirin blade that was stuck on the ground.

baka inosuke talking about being not fair while doing that...