WELCOME :)))

Hello Everybody! It's author~sama here! Welcome to my first story ever and I am not gonna babble on because I know you just wanna get on with the story! Anyway here is a quick intro of the MC before she...uh... died... ANYWAY HERE YOU GO :D

Name: Tanaka Miyo (before reincarnation)

Age: 16 years (September 8)

Personality: Stubborn, Hates losing, very smart and technical, gentle/benign to people close to her, cold/indifferent to those she is not close to, very snarky and tomboyish

Hobbies: Reading novels, achieving things, cooking/baking food, winning, etc.

Stats: World renowned Archer, 7 total Olympic Gold medals in gymnastics, swimming, and figure skating, National level karate and boxing champion, straight A student in school, famous ballet dancer, etc.

Background: Miyo was born into a rich family. Her parents always expected her to be the perfect lady, so she rebelled and practiced karate and other martial arts. As she made a name for herself, her family began to accept her more under the condition that she would practice dance. She did everything she could win at and won after many failures at everything. She had no siblings, but always wished for one. She rarely had any free time, but when she did, such as bathroom breaks and mealtimes, she read many novels as her guilty-pleasure. The romance novel, "Swords and Roses", was her favorite and only ever read romance novel, as she mostly read other genres. She never had time for love or friends as well, so her life was quite lonely. She thought she wasn't good enough so she used her loneliness as motivation to become better. Despite this, she was quite satisfied with her wealthy and blessed life.

Author's Note: Sooo I am a student and may not be able to update often, but I will try my best to get chapters done! Also if you are reading this you are a good kid cuz like I'm gonna be honest--I never read the author's notes.

QOTD: What is your favorite manga/manhua/manhwa?

PEACE OUT XD