CH2 I'm a Villainess?!?!

The image above is the crest of the Violet family. :) Also sorry for taking so long to update.

MK, NOW ON TO THE STORY--->

.

.

.

"Oh my, look at her! She has your eyes, and my hair!'

"How lovely she is, so cute!"

"She is the Duke's daughter alright! Coochie coochie coo~"

--Now, I know what you are thinking.

... and no, you are very wrong. Like, you are so wrong. These people are absolutely NOT talking about me.

In fact, I was just woken up by the extremely ear-splitting screeching and crying of a baby being brought to the world.

And I will have you know, I am NOT a morning person, nor am I a very kind person when I am awoken from my slumber.

Actually, I do not believe I can even string enough words together right now to describe how much I want to strangle that baby. I swear I am not normally like this. The process of being reincarnated was excruciatingly painful and long, so when I finally got to rest, I REALLY needed it.

Okay, deep breaths...*inhale*...*exhale*...

Alright, back in business.

I am less agitated now, so I finally realize that this room... was pink.

And when I say pink, I really mean PINK.

... I swear I could puke at the amount of pink there is, only I was starving so I had nothing to puke out anyway.

I start getting off my bed and heading to a mirror that I spotted across my room.

Wow, this girl is really cute. No doubt she will be gorgeous when she grows up.

 I struck a couple of poses, while admiring this new body of mine.

Judging from my appearance, I am currently around five to six years old.

I have long, silky tresses of deep crimson hair, two large, sparkling pools of gold for eyes, fair skin, and a cute, straight button nose.

Even while wearing a simple white nightgown, I couldn't help but stare at myself in the mirror for another half hour until the baby's crying stopped and a few maids came into my room to awaken and prepare me for the day.

I greeted them with a "Good Morning!" along with a small smile and wave.

The maids looked shocked, not to mention frightened.

"Y-Young lady, i-is there anything wrong? Are you sick? U-um, are you unsatisfied with our service perhaps?" one maid asked in a small voice while shivering.

Man, what could this tiny five year old have possibly done to make these maids so frightened of her?

 I just shook my head and the maids all sighed in relief. They then proceeded to get me ready for the day.

 Thank goodness I am a child--no corsets just yet.

Anyway, I dressed in a light yellow gown that complimented my eyes. The maids seemed surprised at my pick. I mean, I guess it would make sense, as literally 99% of my closet was pink gowns. But trust me, you would not catch me DEAD in one of those things.

I wonder what house I am a part of. Judging from my elaborate and large room, my parents must be quite prestigious. Beautiful, too, seeing as I was born from them.