CH1 Truck~sama's New Victim XD

Tanaka Miyo's POV (before reincarnation):

AAARGHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE CHANGED THE TOURNAMENT DATE TO NEXT WEEK!!

Now, considering how I am a world-level karate champion, you may be thinking that I LOVE competing with other people. But really, I originally started it to prove to my parents that a lady doesn't NEED to be " lady-like ", and over time, I just started to develop an immense love of WINNING, and an intense loath of LOSING/FAILING.

Anyway, I've set that straight now, so let me briefly tell you about my situation right now.

( And no, I'm not gonna introduce myself because I did in the last chapter already and really honestly AUTHOR~SAMA AIN'T GOT TIME FOR DAT)

So basically, I was just dropped off by my driver at the tournament venue, and I walk inside, and there is a sign that reads:

" THE 2020 ANNUAL BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE MOVED TO NEXT WEEK AT THE SAME TIME. FORGIVE US FOR THE INCONVENIENCE"

"OH HELL NO" I thought in my head as I zoomed right back out through the doors toward where my driver's car was parked.

.

.

.

He was gone.

Ughh, now how am I going to get home? It was like a 40 MINUTE DRIVE to get here! 

Aaaand that is where I am at now. Guess I'll have to walk home. So I walk for like a solid hour before I get recognized by some crazy fan and make a run towards my home. But then I realize that it is probably a bad idea to lead a crazy fan to my home, so I quickly turn from the direction I was originally headed in, and with my impressive athletic prowess, I outrun him until I come to a slow pause to catch my breath. I was walking peacefully on the sidewalk, and then I heard something.

...and it sounded like a truck.

.....and I didn't see any vehicles around on the street.

Then I come back to my senses, whirl around toward the wall on the side of the sidewalk, and I peer over it.

And there she is, in all her mother-trucking glory--

...Truck~sama

So I see she is about two meters away from crashing into the wall, when I start booking it toward the other direction.

Only, I wasn't gong anywhere?

...Oh, my sweater got stuck on a tree limb.

OH F*CK WHY MY LIFE WAS GOING SO WELL

...then all I see are the bright headlights of Truck~sama's face, and all I hear is the sound of my ribs and bones being crushed , thinking:

"Wait no am I dying?"

"I DON'T WANNA DIE SOMEONE HELP! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO REREAD THAT ROMANCE NOVEL THAT I LOVED! wuwu..."

"Wait a second how the f*ck am I still alive?"

And then everything turned black.

...then white.

THEN EVERYTHING WAS GLOWING AND MY EYES WENT ALL BLUE DABADEEDADBODA-

But seriously though, my eyes were blinded and it took a long second for me to regain focus. When I finally did, I saw a REALLY pretty woman. She  had long, purple hair, and- Well, let's just say she looked like this:

 She  had long, purple hair, and- Well, let's just say she looked like this:

"Hello, there little soul," the pretty lady said.

"Um, hello???" I replied in a questioning tone, as I could barely see.

"Listen, I need to make this brief. So, I am the goddess of fate, fortune, karma, etc. right? So, on the day you died-"

Oh so I did die.

"-I was watching over the civilians in the city, and a truck was malfunctioning and was headed toward a group of people crossing the street, so I transported it to a street that I thought had nobody, but it ended up crashing into you. I am really sorry human!"

"WAIT A MINUTE SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT MY DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT AND I SHOULD HAVE LIVED BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO SEND A TRUCK FLYING INTO ME-"

"Ah ha ha... whoops?"

"-GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE YOU PIECE OF %#&$!!!"

"Okay,OKAY! How about this, you wanted to reread that romance novel correct?"

"Um, YEAH? So what about it?"

I swear if this biss sends me to the world of that novel like one of those cliche transmigration novels-- ha, what am I even thinking, there's no way she would-

"I am going to send you to the world of , uh, "Swords and Roses" I think it was called."

NO WAY I WAS TROLLING

"YES OHMAHGOSH THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN MY LAST LIFE WOOHOO!!!"

"And as compensation, I will grant you one wish in this life."

Hmm...

" Can I be reborn as someone who has front row seats to watch the ML and FL progress?"

"Sure, why not. Anyway, I'm running late for a meeting, so I'll send you off now."

"Hey, you."

"Yes? What is it?"

"What's your name? Let's be friends."

"F-friends? Um, just call me Luna," Luna replied with a light blush dusting her cheeks paired with an angelic smile.

AAAH THE BRIGHTNESS IS TOO MUCH!!!

"Well, I let's meet again in the future!"

"Of course!"

...And Luna~chan sent me off to the Mediocris Kingdom, where the plot of  SAR (Swords and Roses) has yet to unravel with a literally beaming smile on her face!

Author's Note:

Thank you guys so much for reading! I am really sorry if I make any mistakes and will be more than happy to fix them if you tell me in the comments. My story may also be a bit cliche but I will try my best to at least make it a bit different from others, though I may not be great at it. Whelp, please stay tuned my little ones~

Author~sama

Words: 982 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

QOTD: What is an unpopular opinion that you have?