Chapter 1-A normal day, or is it?

*#$%^&*()This book contains self harm, abuse, language, and other topics(maybe). If you are not okay with these things or are uncomfortable reading these topics I suggest you leave to find one of my other books that doesn't have these subjects. continue at your own risk*#$%^&*()

also the subject change will be random sometimes so just bear with me here TwT

//Spellchecked//

Ink's P.O.V.

It was a normal day. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and I was sitting on one of the many islands in the Doodlesphere drawing in my sketchbook. I was working on a drawing of an echo flower sitting on the edge of MT. Ebbot with a bright sunset in the background. 

All was calm and quiet when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I immediately knew Error was destroying a universe; being used to having the same pang in my chest where my soul should be every time he attacks. 

No one knows but myself that when an AU dies or is destroyed by Error it slowly rips apart my existence. 

You see... since I don't have a soul I can't feel anything without the help of my vials and even then they aren't the full thing. The vials contain the creative motivation of artists and creators, so when the Multiverse looses an au we loose a creator as well. 

No creators no au's, no au's no multiverse, no multivers no me. It is as simple as that. I don't fight Error just for fun or selfish reasons. 

I don't have a choice...

I want to protect others with Dream and Blue but... I'm at more of a risk than they are with this job. I wish I didn't have to, I wish I could live a somewhat normal life....

But everyone knows that's not going to happen.

I closed my notebook and stood up looking around the doodleshpere for the AU Error was attacking. It wasn't long before I found the AU of Underfell. I sighed and spread some paint on the ground with Broomy, creating a paint portal to my chosen destination. 

Jumping through I appeared in the woods not to far from the Snowdin of this area. I didn't have to search because the first thing I heard were screams. (fuck logic) I looked to the direction it came from and ran to the source of the chaos. As soon as I left the tree line I saw fire. Flames roared out of the building as the monsters scrambled away to safety. 

Pulling my paintbrush broomy off of my back I painted in the air, a fire hydrant and a big hose. I grabbed the hose and began to slowly put the fire out but something was off.

I saw blue strings laying on the ground and hanging from the burnt building but Error was no where to be seen. He usually attacks me while I clean up the mess of destroyed buildings or he would go cause more chaos somewhere else while I was busy doing this but this time he was no where to be seen.

Did he just attack these two buildings and leave? No, that couldn't be it... Error doesn't strike me as the type to just want to piss someone off and leave without doing anything else. Thats my kinda thing... What are you planning Error?

Error's P.O.V.