Chapter 3- Hideout

*#$%^&*()This book contains self harm, abuse, language, and other topics(maybe). If you are not okay with these things or are uncomfortable reading these topics I suggest you leave to find one of my other books that doesn't have these subjects. continue at your own risk*#$%^&*()

(Already spellchecked it)

(just so you know a lot of this is Ink's P.O.V. for the last chapter so mostly recap but there will be some newer things towards the middle or end )

Ink's P.O.V. 

  I tackled Error in desperation trying to grab my vials he threw them out of fear of what would happen. My body moved on its own going faster than I ever could have imagined but despite the sudden loss of control and outburst of power time seemed to slow as the vials shattered to the ground.... They're.. b r o k e n....?

STUPID CREATOR!!                                                                                                           DIE!

                                                                                           YOU FAILED THEM

                                   DO SOMETHING!!      

                                                                                                                                                                LIAR!

                                                                              U S E L E S S 

NONONONONO YOUR WRONG! I... I can't move... why can't I move?!

I have to get out of here! 

 "Oh god... Ink I- umm... we can fix it! Right guys?!" Error asked the rest of the Bad Sanses, concern lacing his voice as he spoke. I could sense that they had doubt and honestly so did I. You can't fix something like this easily and the Creators have had enough of me already... so much so that I don't think they would give me new ones purposely just to see where this turn of events will lead up to. 

I turned around to face them saying "No, its oKaY..." with a blank expression. Holding the vial in hand, the last of the magical paint that once made me feel leaking out and dripping down my arm. "Its beyond repair now and therefore is of no more use to me." I said crushing it in my hand, the glass imbedding itself into the bone of my palm. The stinging sensation of the glass, paint, and my blood I paid no attention to. 

My legs forcefully buckled from beneath me and I fell to the ground. Error slowly walked up to me holding out the sash which was also leaking. Looking up with a forced smile towards Error I forced myself up to my feet with the sash in hand.