Jennie

(Due to the recent passing of Sulli, I changed the character to Jennie Kim instead, condolences to her family, friends and fans 🥺)

-Seungcheol-

I woke up and I was tied on a bed, I was kidnapped? Is that even possible? I can't clearly remember what happened, but I do remember meeting Haneul hyung and going for a drink, the rest is all blank. I blinked a few more times just to get a clearer view of what was happening. I heard some metal hitting something sounds, I turned my head to the right, there was a sleeping girl, she looked dead, too pale, or was she a vampire? I can't figure it out.

"You're awake" Haneul hyung smiled down at me,he was holding a syringe.

"Hyung, what happened?" I tried to pull my arm away, but my vampire strength can't even move a bit of it.

"Just relax, it won't hurt, just a bit of sting" he tapped my forearm. I was too dizzy to even complain as I felt the sting of syringe.

"What?-"

I lost consciousness again, when I woke up, I was still in the same bed, and the girl on the bed was awake as well but she was just staring at the ceiling. "Oh the head of the U.S Vampire Association wants to run a test so I had to knock you out" Haneul hyung grinned, I just nodded, I was finally free to move. After an hour, hyung took me back to our apartment where Jisoo was panicking and nagging about how I should stay low-key and avoid going out. "Hey, I saw Soyee" I told him, that made him stop. "She's probably o-"

"She looked as beautiful as before"

"Well, let's go sight-seeing" he wrapped his arm around me and we went to the streets of Hollywood.

By night, we talked to the kids in Korea. Hansol was safe, at least, but there was another Choi who was killed. I shook my head and sighed, they are really after me. "How's Doyoon?" I asked them, Chan pouted, "He went here today and was looking for you hyung" Joshua chuckled, "And I thought Doyoon was the whipped one" Jun snorted at the comment.

Staying in the U.S for more than a year was boring, we basically went on a road trip in the whole country just to keep me safe, I didn't like that idea. I was only allowed to go back when Mingyu invited me on his wedding day, Jisoo went to Korea from time to time but I couldn't really go.

We went back to Korea two weeks before the wedding, because Mingyu wanted it to be the perfect wedding, I was really happy for them. I admit that I did like Wonwoo before, but it was just a tiny bit of crush, he was adorable! But Mingyu would probably kill me if I actually told him that. Wonwoo gained more weight, which was good, Mingyu was feeding him well.

"Seungcheol hyuuuung" Chan hugged me tightly, making the others chuckle.

"Did someone tell you I died, I'm right here Chan"

"Hyung you were away for more than a year!!!!"

"Hush, my child"

"But hyuuuuuuuung"

Tzuyu shoved a bread on his mouth just to keep him quiet. Jisoo and Jeonghan wanted to meet at the mall, and yes, the two were married as well, and Jeonghan was a newly turned vampire, I was out of the country for around six or seven years and there were new places to hang out in the city. The couple lived together so I had to go to the mall alone. I was waiting by the food court of the mall when I saw the two, with Doyoon...

"Why?"

"Come on Cheol, you know yourself that you have to fix the gap, so we're helping you" Jeonghan grinned and held Jisoo's hand, they both went away, leaving me alone with the mortal.

"You still look the same" Doyoon coughed.

"I'm a vampire, what's new?"

"Stop acting like a girl on period when you're talking to me!"

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see you, to know how are you"

"We're not that close Doyoon"

"But we're friends"

Friend.

A friend, Doyoon thinks he's my friend. Was he? I forgot. I shrugged and followed him to a café. "How are you?" he asked me, I ordered iced americano while he had a matcha frappe. "I'm still alive, sadly" I scoffed and he grinned. "Good to hear that you're alive" he beamed an eye smile, making me gulp, he looked...cute. I was stirring my coffee, I looked out the window and saw a familiar face walking by.

"Wait" I got up and followed the girl.

I secretly followed her, she was walking towards a more secluded area. "Why are you following me?" she asked me, I placed my hand on my pockets. "You're the girl in Haneul hyung's clinic" I told her, she gulped and looked away. "Choi Seungcheol?" she asked, I nodded and she smirked. "Hello" she added, I just nodded "What's your business with hyung? You don't seem like a vampire" I told her, she chuckled loudly.

"That's good to hear" I blinked, just a millisecond and she was in front of me.

"You know what" she held my shoulder, I felt my knees weaken. It was the opposite of what she was doing "I'm Jennie"

"What are you?" I knelt down, it was like she sucked my energy with one touch.

"I'm simply Jennie" she chuckled and walked away, leaving me gasping for air.

I looked up and Doyoon was standing a few feet away. "Cheol, are you okay?" he asked, I just nodded and he quickly helped me up, dialing Jisoo's number.

Who, or what is Jennie?