The saints will bow down

(TW: child abuse, pedophile, mention of suicide)

-Seungcheol- 

A superhuman.

That's what I can say about Jennie. She didn't smell any different from every other human, blood pumped on her veins normally, her breathing is stable, so how come I'm stumbling right now, trying to stand up? "Why do you always collapse whenever I'm around? And who was that?" Doyoon helped me up, I had to hold on to his shoulder for support as I slowly gain my muscle reflex, it took me five minutes to calm down. Doyoon didn't even try to start a conversation, he was just checking if I was ok, as if checking my temperature will help (I'm beyond freezing point, jeez).

"I gotta go, like really, gotta go" I told him, he just nodded and walked with me and waited until I got on a taxi.

The drive to the mansion consisted of the old driver talking about his past lover, which I barely listened to, I was still thinking about that girl, ever since I arrived in Korea, Haneul hyung was once again gone with the wind, no one knows his whereabouts, heck even the American vampires have no clue. When I arrived, Jisoo was waiting for me, a frown carved on his face.

"Hey, three more Chois were killed at a church in Jeonju" Jisoo told me as we walked to the office,

"Where exactly?"

"St. Josephine's..." he murmured

Oh.

"Chan and I will investigate"

"I'm coming with you..." Jisoo held my arm, Chan and I exchanged glances

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

The next day, the three of us rode the KTX to Jeonju, where we were greeted by a bunch of news reports covering for the massacre, to them, it looked like a normal murder of hate crime or something, but to us vampires, it meant more than that. The founder of the church is a friend of ours, well, back in 1800s, now it is run by a priest whose face was featured on every news article as a murderer, which clearly, he is not. We entered through the back door, the janitor was a vampire so we had an easy access. The church lookes exactly how it was back in the early 1900s, except for the airconditioning unit and mics and colored lights, it looked just as it was before.

-Jisoo-

The church smelled exactly how it did before, a century ago, the church was filled with tons of hatred and bad memories that it made me sick.

"This is Jisoo, he will be your new brother" the nun told a bunch of boys in the confession room, goofing around.

"A hyung?! Your mommy left a big boy?" one of the kids, a boy named Park Jisung commented.

"Jisung-ah, we don't talk about that here, please treat hyung like a real brother and don't be mean, sister will call you boys for lunch"

My parents left me on the church when I was already nine, I can still remember how they agreed to leave me there, as I was an "unwanted sin" to them, they had me outside of marriage, back then, bearing a child out of wedlock is a big sin, and I was the fruit of it, they hid me, telling people I was her youngest brother, my mother was only sixteen when she had me, at first they tried, but when my father left to join the war and his lifeless body returned to ma, I was left in an orphanage with my spare clothes and cheap wooden toys.

"Hello hyung, my name is Park Jisung, nice to meet you!"

"I am Hong Jisoo, nice to meet you too"

There were eleven boys with me, a dozen of boys ranging from 4 (Jisung) to twelve (Sunggyu hyung), all boys, the church strictly took only male children, it was weird to us, how sisters never allowed us to leave the place, and how Sunggyu hyung tried everything to leave the place.