I.

Kylos Pov
I walked down the dark halls of The Supremacy with great haste. Snoke had just asked for my presence immediately.

He probably has gotten intel on where the scavenger resides

I thought to myself - but the way the Supreme Leader expressed the message it seemed more urgent than some Resistance scum. I pushed open the doors that lead into Snoke's throne. He sat there waiting for me, on his crimson red throne. With his Royal guards dressed as the same blood red. They clenched their weapons tightly, waiting for attack if anything happened to the Supreme Leader. I lowered on one knee, presenting myself in his midst.

"You have called me?" my mask growled.

There he sat, eyes closed, silently. He sat defenseless, arms resting on his throne, focusing on the presence beside him.

"Kylo Ren" he whispered, eyes still shut, "The prophecy, has come true." He said opening his ice blue eyes that peered into my soul.

I spoke cautiously, "Prophecy, Lord?"
Snoke tilted his head,
"A prophesy of a Sith Lord who wields the power of the force- who can annihilate a planet with just step on the soil, and destroy their enemy with just a blink of their eye," he paused, inhaling deeply.

"I can feel them, I can sense their power. It boils in their blood. It calls to me, that untouched power. A power like this can make a huge stride for the First Order! I want you to find them... bring... them... to... me," he said as he leaned towards me.  "You must train them, train them as I have trained you."

My eyebrows furrowed, "where is he?"

"The planet Itari is where you'll find them, I know you're familiar with it. Your mother often visited that planet in your childhood."

Itari, that word alone brought me joy and sorrow. The thought of my mother, the thought of my friend. A Sith Lord roamed that planet? I never felt the presence before when I had my encounters there. Yet I was young...
Who has the ability to embody such hate and darkness?

"I will bring them to you Supreme leader, I won't let you down" I said bowing my head.

"Very well Ren- be to it. Do not let your past cloud your judgment, DON'T" he said as he spat "disappoint me like you did the last time.. Or there will be consequences. Finding them will put your efforts in my good graces." He smiled slyly, "Now go! Don't let anymore time pass," he flicked his wrists pushing the double doors open with a whoosh.

I pushed myself off the ground,
"Consider it done," I said as I exited, and began walking to the control room.

"General! Ready my ship!"

"So commanding Ren, what's so urgent this time?"
I had enough of his childishness, raising my hand Hux's feet swept the ground towards the ceiling. His pale face, began to go paler, as I squeezed the
remainder of a life there was. He gasped grabbing at the invisible hands holding his neck.

"Yes Sir" he gasped "I'll seek to it"
"Yes seek to it," I said throwing him to the ground.

Pradas Pov
I looked into the mirror as Aurphia placed small crystal stars into my curly locks. I stared into the corner of the mirror towards her. The elderly woman smiled at me while continuing to style my hair. She was like a mother to me- I never knew my mother, I never knew my family. I was sold from my family to King Precedious. They needed money, the only valuable thing they had was me their daughter. I was different and the king knew I was different.
"Almost done" Aurphia said as she went to grab my crown from the stand. She placed it on top of my brunette hair, "There, It's all perfect now"