🌾GOLDEN TRIP🌾

It's been about a year since we were last in the devil's realm. Asra and I have traveled a few times, however, we try not to be away from home for a long time. On one of our trips we visited to Nopal again. I fell in love with the way the golden sand landscape made a perfect match with Asra's skin.

Since the last time we were there and the water returned thanks to Asra, the town grew considerably. Now they have a very colorful market where we could find a variety of exotic herbs for our shop, and many merchants from other places have now settled there. We also brought some leeches for Julian and fabrics and dresses for Portia and Nadia.

Asra found a beautiful black and deep red dress for me (he knows they're my favorite colors). When I first used it, he looked at me delightedly and circling my waist with his arms whispered to my ear

As- You're my little black swan.

MC-But I am not little! 

I said with an air of concern, because in fact, I'm 1.73 meters tall.

As-You're little for me.

He said triumphantly, standing very straight in front of me. He is 1.85 meters tall, so he's right.
We both looked at each other seriously and then laughed playfully.

One warm morning, while we were still curled up in our bed, I began to hear a kind of noise like scratches on the door, at first I thought it was some lizard (which abounds in Nopal), but then they became more insistent and I decided (much to my regret) get rid of my Asra's arms and investigate what it was. I got out of bed with lazy steps, opened the door carefully and to my surprise, before me was a beautiful dog with golden fur and black snout. The dog was big, sturdy, a little smaller than a wolf and seemed very suffocated and thirsty.

It didn't seem that the dog came from any nearby place, maybe he hadn't even reached the town and that's why he stopped at our little house. My first instinct was to run to the kitchen, take a bowl of fresh water and bring it to the animal. He drank the water immediately and began to move his tail from side to side, however, he still looked exhausted and weak without being able to stand.
I tried to move him into the house but he was very heavy for me, so I called Asra, who was still asleep and apparently hadn't even noticed my absence in bed.

MC-Asra, baby! Come here and help me!-

As- Help?! What happens? You're ok?

He responded by jumping from the bed and running towards me, not even able to see well yet.

-Hahaha yes, love, come here and give me a hand with our visitor. We need to bring him inside.

Without thinking, Asra took the dog in his arms and then laid him in a cool corner of the house.

As- Wow, what a surprise! Where did this little friend come from?

MC- I have no idea, but it seems to come from far away, it looks very tired.

As-Don't worry, he just needs rest, water and food. It's better that we keep it here until he gets completely replenished.

MC-You're the best-

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and then I went to get more water and some food for the dog. He waved his tail in thanks.

After two weeks, our new friend looked much better. Even Faust approached him constantly and seemed to like each other very much. But he and I had a particularly special closeness.

One warm afternoon, I was watching the sunset sitting on the door frame, when the dog approached me and lay beside me resting his heavy head on my lap. Asra was returning from town, as he went to get some livelihoods for our trip back to Vesuvia. My eyes seemed to melt at his beautiful figure and the movement of his body when I saw him walking. His skin shone before the colors of the sky and the gold of the sand.

As- Hi, little black swan! What a beautiful sight receives me at home

MC- Hi, cotton ball! I missed you a lot!

I melted in his lips. Our kiss would have lasted longer, if it weren't because we were interrupted by a groan.

As- Oohh, someone is jealous

He said directing his gaze towards the dog, who in turn looked at him without taking his head off my lap.

As- I'm sorry, boy. She is mine.

Asra said gave me a mischievous look and gone inside the house.

I entered the house next to him and helped him organize all the things he had brought from the town.

-You know? I've been thinking about something and I would like your opinion.

-Oh yeah? What is it, baby?

-I was thinking that maybe our four-legged friend could go home with us. What do you think? - I look into his eyes and see that he has a thoughtful countenance.

-Mmm... Now that you say it, you two have a special connection, don't you? I think maybe it's time for you to have your own familiar - he responded with a playful look and his beautiful smile.

-Are you serious? It would be great! Thank you, my love! - I said surprised. I jumped towards him circling his hips with my legs and his neck with my arms, then I kissed him cheerfully to the surprise.

Now that I think about it, I've always loved animals, but I've never had one as a pet, much less as my familiar. Faust is the only animal that has been really close to me, but even she belongs to Asra, not me.

-But! I think we first have to think a name for him, don't you think? - Asra says, enjoying the moment.

-You're right! By the way, how did you decide on Faust's name? - I was curious about that but always forgot to ask.

-hahaha, it's a funny story. I thought she was a male snake. It is difficult to verify the gender of snakes. So I decided to call her Faust, but some time later my father taught me how to determine her gender and I discovered that she was a girl. He said laughing while stroking Faust's head as she curled up on his shoulders.

-Haha great! Still, that name fits very well- Faust looks proud - As for you - I said decisively - I'll call you ... Magnus! - Magnus seemed happy with my choice, moving his tail happily from side to side and licking my left hand.

-What a good choice, my love! Well then, come on, let's do the bonding ritual between you two. - Asra said leading us outside the house, where the night was already beginning to paint the sky with violet, black and silver clinking of the stars.

I didn't know there was a bonding ritual for this, however, I was not surprised and let Asra guide me without asking. I knelt on the sand in front of Magnus, touching his forehead with my right hand and resting my left hand on my heart. Asra asked me to close my eyes and suddenly his magic felt like running through my body like a waterfall of warm water. A few moments later, a deep deep voice startled me and I opened my eyes.

-Friend! - It was Magnus's voice! Now I could hear it as I did with Faust!

That was a lovely night.
A couple of days later, we started our trip back to Vesuvia. The family grew, now we are 4 and Magnus does a great job receiving customers in our shop.
Certainly, that was my golden trip.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Now you can go on with the second chapter. It turns very hot, I promise. 😏😏😏🔥