🌙BACK HOME🌙

The next day we all met in the salon except Eva, she refused to leave her room. We were all still shocked at the sudden appearance of that woman, and wondered if she had anything to do with the disappearance of the girls. In addition, Nadia sent some secret search brigades. Every second was vital to recover them.

S- We followed the magic trail that emerged from the girls' houses to that side of the forest

S- We followed the magic trail that emerged from the girls' houses to that side of the forest. When we found that woman the trail disappeared, but it didn't seem to come from her either.

As- Eva was never able to use magic. I doubt she has anything to do with it.

MC- Or that's what you think.

Everyone looked accusingly at Asra.

As- Oh, I seriously doubt it, honey, she...

N- (y/n)'s right, Asra. Make her come here, I don't care how much she dislikes it, this is my palace and she will follow my rules.

Nadia spoke firmly. Asra nodded at the order and apologized, he left the room, and a few moments later returned with Eva. She hugged his arm tightly. Upon entering the room, she hid behind his back, pretending to be afraid of us.

Ev- W... Why does everyone look at me like that, master? I don't want to be here!

As- Don't worry, nobody will harm you. We need your help in something very important.

Ev- Master really needs me?

Her eyes widened and a beaming smile of adoration appeared on her beautiful face. Asra sighed in surrender and nodded. Maybe he was trying to get her to cooperate as quickly as possible.

She was looking at him bewitched, as if she were looking at the most wonderful piece of art, of course Asra is, but I always thought that I would be the only person who would look at him that way... Hugging his arm, protecting me from fear.

I looked away from them, I couldn't bear what I was seeing. I got up and went to a window, poured myself some wine that was on a nearby table and drank it in one gulp.

Julian went behind me and lightly put a hand on my shoulder.

J- Is everything alright, dear?

I nodded nonchalantly, but inside I had a revolution of feelings that could overflow at any moment if I wasn't careful.

Julian turned to see Asra and back to me. He looked concerned and spoke to me in a low voice.

J- Look, (y/n), I know you're upset with Asra, we all are, but maybe he has a good reason for all this. I'm just asking you to be as strong as ever until this is over.

MC- Until it's all over... I'll only be here until we find those girls.

J- (y/n) Please think of all the burden it means for Nadia if you leave and something happens to you.