🔥INSIDE THE PALACE #1💢

It was midnight, all Vesuvia lay in a deep sleep. Even in the palace, there seemed to be no guards on duty, which was rare since a stricter security system had been in place since the girls disappeared.

Julian was lying on his bed unable to fall asleep, as usual. His mind wandered between memories of his past and fantasies about his future, but most of all, he tried to make sense of recent events.

How was it possible that this woman could bend Asra's will so easily? Things were definitely not right and soon resentment and anger towards Asra began to take hold of him. Julian hated him for making (y/n) suffer like that and give no explanation. As much as he tried to understand, nothing could justify Asra's actions. The girls were already in their homes, there was no longer any reason to please Eva in exchange for information.

Besides, Julian was thinking of Asra's parents, who had tried to reason with him, trying to understand what he was planning to do with Eva and the only thing they received was his back and an angry door slamming.

Suddenly, he felt something cold slip under his sheets and as he lifted them, he saw Faust. She seemed somewhat concerned, as she curled around his wrist and tried to pull him forward.

J- Woah! Faust, what's up, girl?

It was a shame that he couldn't hear her like Asra and (y/n) did, but still he managed to get the message perfectly. He got up hurriedly, got dressed, and went out into the hall following Faust. Soon he realized they were heading to (y/n)'s room, he stopped dead in fear that something horrible had happened, hesitated for a moment, and then drove on at full speed.

Upon reaching the room, he knocked open the door and searched desperately for (y/n), but for some reason he didn't dare call her.

J- Faust, I need you to get Nadia as quickly as possible, I'll wait for her on the veranda.

With this, Faust quickly slipped out of the room and Julian made his way to the meeting place. Once there, he paced restlessly from side to side. He knew that if Faust had taken him to (y/n) 's room, it was because she was no longer there or in the palace.

Soon after, Nadia appeared from the shadows. She was already dressed, but with her hair completely loose. She was a beautiful sight in the moonlight.

N- Julian! What's going on? Faust has rushed me here.

J- I'm afraid nothing good, Nadi.

N- what happened?

J- (y/n)... She's not here.

N- Hmm... Somehow it doesn't seem strange to me with everything that has happened, but now she's in danger, we must find her.

J- Do you think she's already far

N- I bet not. Still, I'll send Chandra to find her.

J- I'll go too, she could be anywhere.

N- No, Jules. We cannot risk it. It would be like walking blindly. Chandra will tell us where she is most quickly.

J - Ok... At least I'll send Malak along with her.

Nadia nodded and called Chandra with a graceful whistle. Soon, both birds were in front of them. They received directions to find (y/n) and flew away.