🥀🍂TIME TO HIDE🔥🔥

It all happened too fast. Asra invoked a spell that left Julian blind for a moment, Julian got scared and kept complaining.

- What... What did you do, Asra? I see nothing! Got damn!

- Shut up, Ilya! You just entered our house without permission. Can't you knock on the door?

- Ooh that hehe... I'm sorry guys! Can you take this out of me? It really scares me to see nothing.

- You deserve to stay like that for a while.

I said that last very annoying, while taking my underwear and walking towars the stairs.
Asra was as annoying as I was. He put on his pants and gave me a look telling me to stay upstairs.

I nodded and headed towards our room. Although it was noon, I put on my pajamas and got into bed. I was upset and somewhat embarrassed by the way Julian saw us. I don't know if I can look him in the face again without embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Asra stayed downstais with Julian.

- What have you come to, Ilya? I hope it is at least something important.

Asra said while undoing the spell he had put on Julian.

- Aaah hell! That was weird!!

-Ilya !!

- Ok ok! It's okay. Yes it is something important, calm down.

-Speak.

Before answering, Julian let out a worried sigh.

- It's... It's about the traffickers.

Asra's anger immediately transformed into fear.

- What about that?

- Today, two disappearances were reported, one girl from the temple district and the other from the center... She's the baker's daughter.

- Alina...? She's only 7 years old !!

- We believe it was the traffickers ... However, we cannot accuse them yet. We need to investigate, we need to confront them safely. If we don't... Well, you know the rest.

Asra walked from one side of the room to the other, with his fists clenched and containing his anger. He hit the nearest wall causing his knuckles to bleed.

I heard the noise of the blow and went down the stairs immediately. I completely forgot what had happened a while before.

I looked at Julian and then at Asra, noticing the blood on his hand. I was really scared.

- Guys, what's going on here? Asra, why are you bleeding? What was that noise?

- I'm sorry love. It was me. There's not very good news.

- Oh gods... Let's all go upstais, I will heal you and you will tell me what it is. Julian gave Asra a look of distrust.

- Don't worry, Ilya, she's already aware of this matter.

- Good.

I prepared tea and healed Asra's injured hand. He and Julian told me all the details of the case. Obviously they forbade me to intervene actively, but I convinced them to allow me to help them think.

I couldn't help but let out a tear when they told me that Alina was one of the missing girls.

Asra was quiet and I noticed that he was staring at me. His face expressed a lot of concern but tenacity at the same time, so I knew he was planning something.