chater 3the night time

"Kion it's time to go home," samba said, "but dad!" Kion wind. "Kion it's dark out and you were supposed to de home an hour ago" samba explained to join. "Fine... Bey buang sees you tomorrow." Kion said. "See ya" buang replies before going home.

"Come on it's almost your bad time," samba said to kion. On the way home "do I have to go to bad wan we git home" kion asks. "Yes son" samba reply to him. "But I'm not tired," kion said."kion," samba said "okay dad". "Come on stop storing".

"Hmmm....( sings a lullaby that his dad sang to him wan he was a club)". "Yahn" came from kion. And laid his head on his dad. "Looks like someone is sleepy," samba said. Kion jumps up to what!!NO!! I'm w-yahn wide awake" kion said. "Un-hu" samba said before picking him up by the neck "DAD!! DAD!!! Put me down I'm too old for this" kion said. Samba Put him down in the corner of the dean he likes to sleep at. "You ate ?!" samba said "yes" kion reply. "Too old or not it's still your bad time," samba told kion. "Okay...dad" son hugs him. "Good night son" go to his bad "maby nana is right I did not know he is so subbing... I should see more time with him"samba was talking to himself. He goes to sleep.