chapter 19 deal

Litter did the cups know that samba and join we're. watching the whole thing.
Keara wants back up to wear her mom and dad was " why is he so stubborn" Keara said as she passed them " that kion for you he is stubborn....but something off with him" nana said.  " I'll speak with him," samba said and go behind pride rock and see kion laying down for a sad look on his face. Samba lay down desired him is and puts his paw
  on kids back. " hay...what wong son" " I'm sorry about today I was just worried about you" samba said. " i-i-it not that" kind was crying now. Samba never is seen his son cir like this before.

Samba took the paw that was on his son and more kion closer to him and son grabbed onto his father's mane. Wan kion stopped citing samba asks him if he wont to talk about what made kion so upset. But kion jumped up like a bolt of lightning "NO" he said. samknow said he I renewed for him citing was also why he was not himself. " you know kion there's a difference between hiding your feelings and burying them down so much that it changes who you are as a person.

" dad??..." Kion said " yes son" Samb said. "I need to make thang right whit one of my hands can I please go," Dion said, " mmmm....i'll need to think about it," samba said. " please" kion bag. "OkAy" samba said " yes" kion start running away. " just don't de home to last" samba side. Samba  was very proud
At his son for using what he has told him and tiring to always make Tiring make Thangs right. " I won't," kion said " okay run along now" kion was gone in a Flash.

" samba wear is he going," said nana," he said he has to talk to his friends about something," samba told his meet.
" Okay but you're putting him to bud," Nana said. " but I have all week wan you and the girls want to the kingdom," samba said " So he more than you can handle," nana said " no he just difficult" samba said.
Nana look at him really serious and said " I gave birth to both of all kids" nana said before going inside to seelp.