Meet Brandy

Brandy's (POV)

I hit snooze on the alarm as I it rung 6am which means it's time to get ready for school. I swear time goes by so fast but let me get up and start getting ready. I begin my morning routine and decide to wear a sundress with my white wedges and put my hair in a messy bun.
Heading downstairs to breakfast I say hello to our maid/ cook Ms. Taylor she's been working here since I was three she practically raised me. My parents are always busy so I barely see them. My mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor so we only see each other at night.
What would you like for breakfast Brandy? I'll take . blueberry pancakes with orange juice please. Oh by the way your parents gave you $1500 for your allowance this week. Just $1500 I sighed usually it's more than this. Be grateful brandy a lot of kids would love to have the things you get. Always remember it's someone who has it worse than you.
I finished up breakfast and grab my bag and car keys and head off to pick up my best friend Ava. She got her car taken away when she got caught drinking while intoxicated and crashed the car. Ava and I have been best friends since kindergarten and we are inseparable.
Ava will you hurry up I'm not trying to be late for school. Calm down Ava rolls her eyes you always in such a hurry to get there. I have perfect attendance and I'm not trying to break it either plus we need to stop at Starbucks. Anyway are you excited to see who gets cheer captain Ava asked. Honestly I'm nervous because what if I don't get it and Meghan gets it you know she been envying me since sixth grade. Girl don't worry about Meghan she just a hater besides nobody really likes her anyway she's such a bitch. That's not nice Ava but it's the truth I don't understand why she hates me so much. I never done anything to the damn girl. Maybe she's mad because your the most popular girl in school and every guy wants you. Oh stop gassing me up I smirked, I'm not all that. Are you kidding Brandy your so beautiful I wish I looked like you. Ava your beautiful in your own way stop putting your self down we are queens.
We pull up to Bel Air Academy and meet up with Charlotte and Ashley at the lockers. Yo so are y'all going to James party in Compton this Saturday asked Ashley. You know I'm down like always I just gotta go to the mall for a new outfit. I may cannot go y'all know how my mom is about Compton says Ava. Your mom needs to realize that your 17 and not a little girl anymore plus Compton is not that bad like it used to be when she was growing up I said. The bell rings and we separate into our classes and don't see each other till cheer practice.
The time has come to announce the new cheer captain for the new season our coach says. Your new cheer captain is Ms. Brandy congratulations. I jump for joy and everyone claps I can't wait to make new routines.

What do you think of Brandy so far?
The first two chapters will be short because it just giving a description of the main characters .