The Party

Brandy's (POV)
Picking out an outfit is never easy I change clothes at least 7 times before I pick out what to wear. After 45 minutes I decide on a sequence halter top with my high waist jeans and my 6 inch heels. I'm not gonna lie I do look good. I grab my Chanel clutch and my phone and car keys and decide to take my moms Mercedes.
My crew and I walk into the party and it is packed from the door all the way to the back. Girls were looking at me with the stank eye as if I don't belong there well I mean I'm from bel air so they not used to seeing girls like me in the hood but don't get it twisted I can fight just like the hood girls. Now Ava don't start no shit tonight I don't feel like knocking nobody out this evening giving her the side eye. Every time we go to the party Ava takes someone's man and then I gotta fight I'm to pretty for that.

Duece (POV)
So we siting in the back of the party smoking and drinking until I spot this beautiful light skin girl with curly hair. She looks like she got money so there's a chance she's boujie imma shoot my shot tho. I walk over to her and introduce myself. Hello pretty girl what's your name? She chuckled, I'm Brandy but my friends call me DeDe. Brandy is pretty name so where you from? I'm from Bel lair what about you? I'm from Compton but what you know about being in Compton isn't this to hood for you. She laughed trust me I know more about the hood than you think I was actually born here I'm adopted. Wow well can I have your number I would love to get to know you? Just as she was bout to give me her number gunshots start raining the room and everyone runs I grab her to bring her to safety but she says she has to grab her friends. I can tell she's not street smart when someone is shooting you run for your life. We get to safety and she asked me to walk her to the car I said yeah and she slips me her number. Oh shit you got a Mercedes Benz? She giggled, it's my mom's I actually drive a Buick. Oh so you got money money huh? I guess you can say that but make sure you call me. Soon her friends come up and she waved goodbye to me and I walk back to my car where Jordan is waiting.
Brandy's (POV)
After a hot shower I decide to chill and watch movies with my cat and soon my phone rings. Hello? Hey it's Jonathan. Who? The guy you met at the party sorry I forgot to tell you my name so what you doing? Watching Netflix and eating popcorn wbu? Shit chilling with my little sister so I'm gonna cut to the chase I wanna take you out and get to know you better. Sure I said, how about tomorrow we can go to the movies Good night pretty girl he says I say goodnight and fall asleep 😴