Brandi's Past

It's one in the morning and I hear my bedroom door open. Brandy? I hear my mom say " get up there's someone I want you to meet". I do as I'm told and go into the living room and I see it this tall muscular white man. Brandy this is my friend Bob and he would like to get to know you so be a good little girl and do what he says.
Soon as my mom walked out the room he began to kiss me on the lips and told me to lay on the couch and he took my pants off. Brandy I want you to relax today is the day I'm gonna make you a woman. But I don't like this I said. Look your mom owes me a lot of money so you and your sister Camille are gonna pay the price. Im gonna sex her after I'm done with you so the better you cooperate the quicker I can get get to her. Now lay back and take it before I hurt you and your family. After 20 minutes he finally got off of me and he went into Camille's room I heard her screaming and all I could do was cry for her. My mom turned up the music so that she couldn't hear her screams.
One day I got the courage to tell my teacher what was going on and she immediately called CPS and Camille and I were sent to foster care. It was a relief to be away from that environment watching my sister get beat and raped was traumatizing. I was adopted into a good family because they thought I was cute and Camille unfortunately stayed in foster care because nobody wanted a teenager.
Hey everyone this chapter is short because I wanted to go a little bit into her past but don't worry we'll get deeper into it as the story goes on.
Stay tuned for the new chapter this weekend!!