Meet Jonathan

Growing up in the streets of Compton was not easy I struggled all my life. Parents both dead my little sister and I was raised by my grandma and she barely made ends meet there was times we went to bed hungry. Then grandma died of a stroke and I had to hustle to keep a roof on our heads and make sure that my sister is taken care of.
On my way to pick my right hand man Jordan up so we can head to the trap. What up bro as I dabbed him. Nothing much but aye you going to that party this weekend? Nah parties really aren't my thing plus I got my son this weekend. Man you never come out. What's the point every time there's a party it always ends up getting shot up and I'm not trying to lose my life I got a little sister that depends on me. Well can you just come for a little bit and if it gets crazy we can leave. I look at him with a side eye man I guess but ask your mom can Janiya stay over there with her Saturday.
So Jordan I need you to go in there and make the drop with Craig and he's supposed to give you 2500 and don't mess up this time. When have I ever made a mistake duece? Nigga do you really wanna go down memory lane I raise my eyebrow. Nah I'm good I'll be back!
I waited 10 minutes for him to come back and honestly I'm nervous every time we do a drop. Even though I have a huge empire I always worry about getting caught and then think about what would happen to my sister if I was go get locked up or get killed she's only 13.
Finally Jordan comes out with the stash and we head to the bank to put it in the safe deposit box. Everyone always ask why I hustle so hard, honestly I truly hustle for my little  sister I don't ever want her to worry about being broke or not having a place to stay she needs to focus on school and I want her to get out the hood. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure of that.

What do you think of Jonathan so far?
I know this is short but I'm going to build on Jonathan chapter by chapter!
Now that you met the two main characters of the story we are gonna get into the story. So sit back and relax and feel free to comment on the story and don't forget to vote!